The Student Room Group

Best university for economics?

Interested in studying economics in the netherlands, wondering which 4 universities would be best to apply for in terms of reputation and career prospects

Also would like to know if accommodation is expensive in the netherlands?

I've checked alot of entry requirements and they are pretty low and was wondering if anyone who has above will instantly get accepted or whether these are just minimums.

my grades are ABB in Economics, maths and physics respectively
Out of all the Dutch unis that offer English-taught Economics degrees, I'd say they (generally) rank in this order:

University of Amsterdam
Utrecht University
University of Groningen / Erasmus University Rotterdam
Maastricht University
Reply 2
Original post by Snufkin
Out of all the Dutch unis that offer English-taught Economics degrees, I'd say they (generally) rank in this order:

University of Amsterdam
Utrecht University
University of Groningen / Erasmus University Rotterdam
Maastricht University

Thanks alot

I'm struggling to find graduation statistics for these uni's as in the employment after 6 months etc

do you know sites that provide this info?
Original post by kingLAWZA
Interested in studying economics in the netherlands, wondering which 4 universities would be best to apply for in terms of reputation and career prospects

Also would like to know if accommodation is expensive in the netherlands?

I've checked alot of entry requirements and they are pretty low and was wondering if anyone who has above will instantly get accepted or whether these are just minimums.

my grades are ABB in Economics, maths and physics respectively

You can check out QS World rankings at http://www.topuniversities.com/university-rankings/university-subject-rankings/2015/economics-econometrics#sorting=rank+region=+country=+faculty=+stars=false+search=

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending