The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Amellia123
I have some new curtains that aren't black out so the light woke me up! Also there were too many birds singing :rofl:

Awwww poor Amellia! There's only one bird singing round here :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
In my area it's literally silent until about 7 when cars start moving...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha I wish that was the case where I live! (I live quite close to the peak district)
Original post by Matrix123
Awwww poor Amellia! There's only one bird singing round here :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha :lol: they perch on the gutter outside my window and sing their hearts out! :tongue:
Original post by Andy98
In my area it's literally silent until about 7 when cars start moving...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww that sounds lovely. I can already hear a few cars when I get up!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha I wish that was the case where I live! (I live quite close to the peak district)

I live on a dock, we get all the seagulls

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hahaha :lol: they perch on the gutter outside my window and sing their hearts out! :tongue:

Awww so they really do get as close aa they can. Haha at least they're expressing themselves :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
I live on a dock, we get all the seagulls

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh right - wow! Hahaha remind me send you a tape recording of it tomorrow, theyre so loud!

Awww so they really do get as close aa they can. Haha at least they're expressing themselves :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha yes they do! :tongue: And yep...:colonhash: :wink:
Oh right - wow! Hahaha remind me send you a tape recording of it tomorrow, theyre so loud!

Haha well I'm sure there'll be a lot of birds singing on your expedition. They're probably preparing you for it. Don't you have the practice today? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha well I'm sure there'll be a lot of birds singing on your expedition. They're probably preparing you for it. Don't you have the practice today? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh no... Matrix do not remind me of that! :naughty: Hahaha oh no I'm late for practise now!! :tongue:

Whatever you say:rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nahh it's in the Easter holidays

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh no... Matrix do not remind me of that! :naughty: Hahaha oh no I'm late for practise now!! :tongue:

Haha and the emoji is back! Tut tut! Hoe could you be late for something so important? :colonhash:

(In case you hadn't noticed I have some weird obsession with this emoji: :colonhash: )
I just find it so funny!
*stops laughing and tries to calm down out of self pity* :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha fair enough Andy :wink:
Haha and the emoji is back! Tut tut! Hoe could you be late for something so important? :colonhash:

(In case you hadn't noticed I have some weird obsession with this emoji: :colonhash: )
I just find it so funny!
*stops laughing and tries to calm down out of self pity* :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh course! Had to make a swift return :tongue: I am so sorry wont happen again :lol:

I know what you mean - its hilarious when some is being mock angry/sarcky :rofl:
Hahaha fair enough Andy :wink:

:smug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Amellia has to go now - she looks forward to seeing you all later! :hugs: :tongue:
Original post by Andy98

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ooh that's a good time to have it:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh course! Had to make a swift return :tongue: I am so sorry wont happen again :lol:

I know what you mean - its hilarious when some is being mock angry/sarcky :rofl:

Haha don't worry :tongue:

Haha definitely! :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Amellia has to go now - she looks forward to seeing you all later! :hugs: :tongue:

Bye! Have fun searching creating your design brief for the mission! :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ooh that's a good time to have it:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I guess

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well I guess it would have been better if you could just relax. Is yours 4 days long?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest