The Student Room Group

When is the Edexcel submitting deadline and how do I submit them?

Hi,

I finished my A-Levels back in June 2015 but I wanted to resubmit a few units from my Edexcel Applied ICT, namely units 8 and 10 and have no idea how I'm meant to go about this.

Their site says the entry deadline is the 21st of March so I assume that's it but I'm not certain.

Does anybody have any idea how I could do this?

Thanks.
Original post by AcademicAwe
Hi,

I finished my A-Levels back in June 2015 but I wanted to resubmit a few units from my Edexcel Applied ICT, namely units 8 and 10 and have no idea how I'm meant to go about this.

Their site says the entry deadline is the 21st of March so I assume that's it but I'm not certain.

Thanks.

I will summon up our exam officer genies to see if they can help.
@Compost @Muttley79 @gdunne42
(edited 8 years ago)
Hi,

Thanks.

I've responded ...
Reply 4
Hi,

Their site says the entry deadline is the 21st of March so I assume that's it but I'm not certain..

To take an A level or GCSE unit (whether written exam, practical, portfolio or coursework) you have to enter through a centre willing to accept you. This is very hard to achieve if you want to take coursework as the centre has to verify that the work is your own. I'm not familiar with Edexcel Applied ICT but I've had a quick look and these are coursework units. Your only chance to re-submit them would be to persuade your previous centre to let you take them there. The main entry deadline was 21 February for the UK so you'd have to pay late fees now (double the original) even if anyone will accept you.

I suggest you ring your old centre and ask.

Quick Reply

Latest