The Student Room Group

Aston or UEA?

Which uni would be better for future employment? which is the better university overall? i have visited both and i liked both, so i am indifferent.
Original post by Terminator01
Which uni would be better for future employment? which is the better university overall? i have visited both and i liked both, so i am indifferent.

It's important you make your own decision, however as you asked we do rank 20 places higher for graduate prospects than East Anglia for graduate prospects in the Complete University Guide 2016

If you have any questions about Aston you don't feel were answered when you visited, i'm a 2014 graduate and should be able to answer most things you can send my way.

Josh :smile:
Following up on Aston's comments, our school has been ranked second in the UK for overall satisfaction in studying. According to Unistats - for Computing Sciences - more of our graduates went on to work after the course than at Aston. Our research within the School of Computing Sciences has won awards and prizes and is dominated by what the Research Excellence Framework called world leading or internationally excellent output.

Moreover you'll hopefully be aware we're a Top 20 university in league tables including the Complete University Guide, and Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide :smile:

Good luck with your decision - drop us a Private Message if we can help further!
Original post by Aston University
It's important you make your own decision, however as you asked we do rank 20 places higher for graduate prospects than East Anglia for graduate prospects in the Complete University Guide 2016

If you have any questions about Aston you don't feel were answered when you visited, i'm a 2014 graduate and should be able to answer most things you can send my way.

Josh :smile:

I don't know, that list seems incorrect. I find it hard to believe that Robert Gordon has better employment prospects than KCL and so on.

Quick Reply

Latest