The Student Room Group

Girls/ and guys....

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Debbie_KB
A guy says he slept with 91 ladies and is proud of mentioning it as a "pick up" line.... what would you say?

WTF
id stay well clear!
any if anyone actually gets with him, his probably working on 92, 93 and 94 at the same time
plus out of that many numbers, assuming his not used protection then the chances of him having/had an STI is relatively high
plus it kinda shows that he doesnt want commitment
Original post by shawtyb
WTF
id stay well clear!
any if anyone actually gets with him, his probably working on 92, 93 and 94 at the same time
plus out of that many numbers, assuming his not used protection then the chances of him having/had an STI is relatively high
plus it kinda shows that he doesnt want commitment

He doesn't use protection I've found out... major no no there!!! :angry:
He doesn't use protection I've found out... major no no there!!! :angry:

ew
ask him how many kids he has
Original post by shawtyb
ew
ask him how many kids he has

You read my mind... I have asked apparently he has none....

Gotta raise my standards higher now!!! :P
You read my mind... I have asked apparently he has none....

Gotta raise my standards higher now!!! :P

none that he knows of lmao!
yea seriously raise them! your worth more then a sleaze
Original post by shawtyb
none that he knows of lmao!
yea seriously raise them! your worth more then a sleaze

That's what I replied with....

I thought my standards were high, hence why I'm single, clearly I attract the wrong kinda guy :L
That's what I replied with....

I thought my standards were high, hence why I'm single, clearly I attract the wrong kinda guy :L

i did too till i change my preference and went with the opposite of what i usually would
id go for the bad boy type and they turned out worse then most, then i changed and went with the opposite and he really is the best guy iv ever had!
Original post by shawtyb
i did too till i change my preference and went with the opposite of what i usually would
id go for the bad boy type and they turned out worse then most, then i changed and went with the opposite and he really is the best guy iv ever had!

Awwh <3 I'll give that a try, off to uni in September, hopefully I'll meet someone nice there :wink:
Awwh <3 I'll give that a try, off to uni in September, hopefully I'll meet someone nice there :wink:

seriously lol its worth a try and your not gonna loose 91 men over it lol
good luck in your boyfriend searches!
Original post by shawtyb

What sort of relationship would you expect from a 'badboy' ?
Original post by MountKimbie
What sort of relationship would you expect from a 'badboy' ?

iv only ever had real bad luck with them so what id expect (naturally due to having no better experience with them) wouldnt be the same as what other people expect so cant really answer this
Sounds like he thinks of women as trophies opposed to actual people and is somewhat insecure. I mean why is that important at all? If you wanna be trophy go ahead!
Original post by Sug4rkane
Sounds like he thinks of women as trophies opposed to actual people and is somewhat insecure. I mean why is that important at all? If you wanna be trophy go ahead!

I'd not be part of a packed trophy cabinet :P

It's the fact he mentioned it as a way to sell himself that surprised me
The number wouldn't put me off but the fact he's using it as a pick-up line definitely would. It kinda implies that he slept with all those people not because he was attracted to them and they were attracted to him, but because he wanted to increase his 'number'. Casual sex isn't a problem. But viewing someone you're having sex with purely as a number shows a total lack of respect for the fact they are a person.
Maybe he is simply lying to get attention, to make him look like he is something big and a guy that gets a lot of girls, however if he has done what he says he has done then girls should have more respect for themselves and stop chasing a guy that just goes out to get laid
So a guy proudly mentions he upped his numbers to 91.... reaction?

I don't think I've even had a full conversation with 91 girls I'd want to sleep with, let alone that xD What a manwhore
If that's true, congratulations on him. I mean, it must be hard to seduce so many women, isn't it?

I would try to ignore that and don't judge him before I know him better. However, I definitely wouldn't go to bed with him.
It's totally subjective, it depends on the guy, his profession etc. I know guys who have slept with similar numbers of women, but I don't categorise them as the same, I'll give you two examples; one is pretty disgusting, will sleep with anyone and actively tries to get his 'number' up as much as physically possible. Another is a DJ who plays gigs across the world, so he's always travelling and he's in that club atmosphere so he ends up having lots of one night stands, but he's not sleazy or dirty, it comes about due to his circumstances. It wouldn't bother me personally as long as a guy is faithful when he needs to be, if he's single then he doesn't really owe anybody anything. However, the guy in question sounds like a moron if the only thing he has to brag about is something as trivial as sex.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending