The Student Room Group

His response to my question was kinda sexual....

This guy has established that he is attracted to me and said he found it hard to remain friends with me for various reasons.

We were talking the other night and I asked what he ended up eating (we were talking about dinner) and he said '' you '', he laughed and used a couple of emojis. I just laughed off... but when I thought about it the joke was quite sexual.

Since he responded like so , is he implying that he would actually go down on me?

Scroll to see replies

yes he is implying that, but sounds like he was joking too
Original post by Anonymous
This guy has established that he is attracted to me and said he found it hard to remain friends with me for various reasons.

We were talking the other night and I asked what he ended up eating (we were talking about dinner) and he said '' you '', he laughed and used a couple of emojis. I just laughed off... but when I thought about it the joke was quite sexual.

Since he responded like so , is he implying that he would actually go down on me?

he would **** you real good.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 3
hes seeing where his boundaries are maybe.
is he implying that he would actually go down on me?

Yes. He's done it in a way that he can claim was a joke, but yes.
Reply 5
Ey yo my yute you can't eat pum pum and try draw my zoot
Reply 6
Original post by GOKU27
Ey yo my yute you can't eat pum pum and try draw my zoot

Ain't nobody trying to draw for your zoot my yute!
Reply 7
Original post by unprinted
Yes. He's done it in a way that he can claim was a joke, but yes.

he would f**k you real good.

yes he is implying that, but sounds like he was joking too

That's what I was thinking, I just found it a little odd. Usually guys wouldn't even attempt to make a joke implying that they would do this particular activity.
Not necessarily.
Think the context biased responses a bit
Reply 9
That's what I was thinking, I just found it a little odd. Usually guys wouldn't even attempt to make a joke implying that they would do this particular activity.
Why not? :colonhash:
He's a ****ing cannibal
I think you make him particularly hungry.
Hmm, itz probuhblee him trïing tuh see hee stands with yoo and wethuh yood bee wiling tuh døn that root.

Your new boo is a canibal, sorry babe.
Reply 14
Original post by JeffyBoyAnjou
Hmm, itz probuhblee him trïing tuh see hee stands with yoo and wethuh yood bee wiling tuh døn that root.

Are you mentally ill?
Original post by GOKU27
Are you mentally ill?

Nö, wüd yoo think that?
Where do you stand with him? Would you consider taking it to the next level with him or na
I was once about to drop a similar line but didn't think it was appropriate, but it turned out she was Into it
[QUOTE=Anonymous;63423797]That's what I was thinking, I just found it a little odd. Usually guys wouldn't even attempt to make a joke implying that they would do this particular activity.
You haven't been on TSR very long have you?

he wants you.
Reply 19
:facepalm::facepalm2: It literally facepalmed at the OP. Yes it was sexual and going down on you. :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending