The Student Room Group

Children's Nursing 2016

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1480
Original post by mxlissah94
thanks! what sort of stuff did they ask you in the group interview? and how was the individual one, was it formal or informal?

The group thing was more of an activity that they just observe. Or atleast it was the day I went.
Individual interview was relaxed but formal. The lecturers that were there were all really lovely and tried to make you feel at ease.
I was impressed with Salford and how well it ran compared to uclan!
Original post by kjp06
The group thing was more of an activity that they just observe. Or atleast it was the day I went.
Individual interview was relaxed but formal. The lecturers that were there were all really lovely and tried to make you feel at ease.
I was impressed with Salford and how well it ran compared to uclan!

Oh brill, thankyou! I havent actually been to salford yet, i missed the open days so i have no idea what to expect :tongue:
Reply 1482
[QUOTE=katiewxx;63406787]Over the moon that I've received an unconditional offer from Teeside! But I'm just confused that it says it's for September 2017, wondering whether anyone else has received an offer for then?x
Hey I've got a conditional offer for Teesside for 2017 intake Aswell I emailed them & they said if you firmly accept & a place become available they may off it to you or someone else in the same position anytime between now & January xx
Original post by LG1993
Hey I've got a conditional offer for Teesside for 2017 intake Aswell I emailed them & they said if you firmly accept & a place become available they may off it to you or someone else in the same position anytime between now & January xx

Thanks for the reply! I emailed them about it but haven't heard anything back yet. Ahh right I understand now! I was so confused at first but I'm just so pleased to of been offered a place!xx
Reply 1484
[QUOTE=katiewxx;63415563]Thanks for the reply! I emailed them about it but haven't heard anything back yet. Ahh right I understand now! I was so confused at first but I'm just so pleased to of been offered a place!xx
Yeah I've been rejected from Northumbria - so I'm going to firmly accept Teesside & just hope something comes up earlier if not it'll be next year. U local to Teesside? xx
Original post by LG1993
Yeah I've been rejected from Northumbria - so I'm going to firmly accept Teesside & just hope something comes up earlier if not it'll be next year. U local to Teesside? xx

Hi hope you don't mind me asking but when did you get rejected from Northumbria
Original post by LG1993

I'm still waiting to hear from Northumbria. Yeahh I live about 25 minute drive away😊X
Reply 1487
Original post by Dawny97
Hi hope you don't mind me asking but when did you get rejected from Northumbria

Today - a few people on my access course got rejected, check our junk mail in emails as a few were in there - have u had an interview I had an interview with them about 4 weeks ago xx
Reply 1488
[QUOTE=katiewxx;63416435]I'm still waiting to hear from Northumbria. Yeahh I live about 25 minute drive away😊X

See I live in Chester le street County Durham & don't drive - something I need to work on tbh hahah xx
Original post by LG1993
Today - a few people on my access course got rejected, check our junk mail in emails as a few were in there - have u had an interview I had an interview with them about 4 weeks ago xx

Yeah my interview was nearly 3 weeks ago x
Original post by LG1993
See I live in Chester le street County Durham & don't drive - something I need to work on tbh hahah xx

Haha I'm the same, I live in Peterlee County Durham but I'm hoping I pass my driving test soon!xx
PLEASE let me hear something today. The not knowing is awful. If it's a no at least I can get started with ucas extra!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Pleased to say i received an offer from the university of manchester today ) x
Original post by paediatric84
Pleased to say i received an offer from the university of manchester today ) x

Fantastic news. Well done :smile: can I please ask how the interview was?? I've got mine on the 13th and Manchester is my number one choice. Any tips would be fantastic. So nervous!!! Xx
Hi any one child nursing September 2016 hull ? Im already a student nurse there done 6 months but taking some time out re joining september x
Anyone heard from leeds?
Reply 1496
Is anyone still waiting to hear back from a test day?
Original post by topdot12
Anyone heard from leeds?

Still waiting :-(

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RachD33
Fantastic news. Well done :smile: can I please ask how the interview was?? I've got mine on the 13th and Manchester is my number one choice. Any tips would be fantastic. So nervous!!! Xx

The interview is fine, it consisted of two lecturers whos main aim was to find out why manchester and why childrens nursing. It was relatively short. The morning contained a small talk about the course and filling in forms. All the applicants their on the day were lovely. As were all staff. Good luck xx
Original post by paediatric84
The interview is fine, it consisted of two lecturers whos main aim was to find out why manchester and why childrens nursing. It was relatively short. The morning contained a small talk about the course and filling in forms. All the applicants their on the day were lovely. As were all staff. Good luck xx

Amazing. Thank you so much :smile: will you be accepting your offer?? Xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending