The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lillyroselove
Is anyone on this thread doing GCSEs or are most doing A-Levels?x

Me! Though I haven't been very active in this thread...
Original post by GarlicBread01
4 A levels is still more work than 14 gcses dont sweat about it, by then youll have no free time at all :tongue:

greattttt :'(
Original post by Kittyboy
I was just joking around :tongue:

me too but I've been told I'm too sarcastic for my own good :tongue:
Did notes on phonics today, have a mock on Wednesday and still have stuff to cover! Luckily my teachers are striking so I have the day at home.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1924
I hope everyone had a productive day today. :hare: <3
I've got a double free today so I plan on using it productively. I'm thinking about going to see my maths teacher and finish off making notes on the summary section for physics and go through the summary questions! What are you all planning on doing today?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I haven't been productive for the past week so I plan on going over the Physics topics I struggle & do questions, & then some Maths

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1927
:work: 1:00pm.:work:
~Logging out time!~

:hare:
I've been ill since Saturday so I couldn't do anything. I'm not 100% yet, but since my EPQ presentation is on Monday, I better start preparing for that :smile:
Original post by GamingandMaths
I've got a double free today so I plan on using it productively. I'm thinking about going to see my maths teacher and finish off making notes on the summary section for physics and go through the summary questions! What are you all planning on doing today?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I finished my summary questions in 30 minutes and got them all right except one question on a subsection but it was a stupid mistake! I misinterpreted a graph to have a straight line when in fact it had a curved line! I am seeing huge amounts of progression though, and that wouldn't be without this thread so thanks for making this!
Not going to waste my last hour, but I think I'm going to chill out a bit more but make some notes on the next section :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1930
I've completed a page of disposable notes which were mostly recalled from memory- I'll repeat until I no longer need to refer back to the proper notes/exercise book. I'm going to get some lunch then continue with the next sub-topic. :smile:
I've nearly finished the layout plan for the display board for my presentation! I probably would've finished but I got distracted by videos like protesters attacking Trump :tongue:
Original post by Anon_98
I've completed a page of disposable notes which were mostly recalled from memory- I'll repeat until I no longer need to refer back to the proper notes/exercise book. I'm going to get some lunch then continue with the next sub-topic. :smile:

Well done :smile: I guess hard work really does pay off!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kamara7
I've nearly finished the layout plan for the display board for my presentation! I probably would've finished but I got distracted by videos like protesters attacking Trump :tongue:

I saw that haha! Wasn't it great! There has been some great edits of that on the Internet. I do not agree with the man at all. Quite frankly he's a lunatic! What is more worrying however, is that idiots choose to vote for him as well! I mean, surely common sense would prevail.........

Posted from TSR Mobile
I saw that haha! Wasn't it great! There has been some great edits of that on the Internet. I do not agree with the man at all. Quite frankly he's a lunatic! What is more worrying however, is that idiots choose to vote for him as well! I mean, surely common sense would prevail.........

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh. My. God. Don't even get me started XD. Like is there anyone left for him to insult? You take ALL the words out of my mouth :clap2:

Anyway, time to do some more (actual) EPQ work!
Reply 1935
Well done :smile: I guess hard work really does pay off!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you for the encouragement!! Good luck with your next block. :h:
Reply 1936
:work: 3:00pm.:work:
~Logging out time!~

I've just had quite a long lunch break and now I'm going to read through the help booklets that we've been given by sixth form as well as continue with the other stuff I've already mentioned.
Original post by Anon_98
:work: 3:00pm.:work:
~Logging out time!~

I've just had quite a long lunch break and now I'm going to read through the help booklets that we've been given by sixth form as well as continue with the other stuff I've already mentioned.

I have just got in and had a really productive two frees. So I will reward myself and play CS:GO till 16:00. Then I will go and prepare dinner and put it in the oven, then will eat and start revision again at 16:30, I don't want to tire myself out!
Reply 1938
I have just got in and had a really productive two frees. So I will reward myself and play CS:GO till 16:00. Then I will go and prepare dinner and put it in the oven, then will eat and start revision again at 16:30, I don't want to tire myself out!

Yay :h: - And I thought I usually had dinner early! :lol: That sounds like a good idea, have fun with CS:GO. XD

p.s. what does that stand for? :getmecoat:
Need to revise Gas exchange for fish/insects/plants
mass transport - animals
- 5 pg notes for soci
- psychology- Get by 1 chapter
eng lit - need to focus on othello & Tgg
(if I do not complete this - someone kill me :smile:)

Latest

Trending

Trending