The Student Room Group

I just saw a raw chicken!!!

I saw a raw chicken in the shop and it was pink! :O It was squidgy and pink! I'm honestly not lying!!!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by gman10
I saw a raw chicken in the shop and it was pink! :O It was squidgy and pink! I'm honestly not lying!!!

That's not chicken mate.
Original post by gman10

I saw a chicken head :colone:
That was probably a human baby.
Reply 4
Original post by tailred
That's not chicken mate.

It was! It said "chicken breast" !! Who eats pink chicken boobs? I mean it must have been a prank!!!
Reply 5
Original post by mscaffrey
That was probably a human baby.

It must have been! It was still slimey too!!!
I can't tell if you're joking or not...
0/10
Reply 9
Original post by Locket211
I can't tell if you're joking or not...

Why would I be joking?? It is very confusing!
Reply 10
Original post by ODES_PDES
0/10

Why are you rating the chicken out of ten? I suppose it is quite concerning that it is pink!
Original post by gman10
It was! It said "chicken breast" !! Who eats pink chicken boobs? I mean it must have been a prank!!!

You were looking at the window mate. I saw you?
Original post by gman10
Why would I be joking?? It is very confusing!

Family-Pack-Boneless-Skinless-Chicken-Breast-Price-Per-LB-_5lb-Minimum.jpg Did it look something like this?
was it the last one in the shop ?

:holmes:
Original post by gman10
Why are you rating the chicken out of ten? I suppose it is quite concerning that it is pink!

Considering that it is raw chicken, I would think it 'quite concerning' if it wasn't pink :tongue:
Reply 15
Original post by Locket211
Family-Pack-Boneless-Skinless-Chicken-Breast-Price-Per-LB-_5lb-Minimum.jpg Did it look something like this?

Yes! OMG! How terrifying?! How did you find that :s-smilie:
Reply 16
Original post by TuppenceB
Considering that it is raw chicken, I would think it 'quite concerning' if it wasn't pink :tongue:

No but chicken is white?!! :O
Original post by gman10
No but chicken is white?!! :O

omg normative whiteness check your privilege white isn't the default race
Reply 18
Original post by Retired_Messiah
omg normative whiteness check your privilege white isn't the default race

Well it is for the chicken race! IM SURE! PINK CHICKENS SHOULD NOT EXIST!
Reply 19
Original post by gman10

The poor chicken... how dare you look at it whilst it's naked?!? Have you no shame? You disgust me! Go back and apologies to the chicken at once! and you touched it?!? You... You horrible, horrible man...

Quick Reply

Latest