The Student Room Group
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website

Teesside University - Adult Nursing 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by KatBurd
Hello, I had an interview for Adult Nursing on 19 Jan and still waiting to hear. Anyone else still waiting? xxx

Hello I had mine for Adult Nursing on the 14th of December and I'm still waiting to hear back xxx
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website
Reply 21
Original post by Lauren-1994
@WilkoSalty have you heard back yet x

Have you heard anything yet hun? x
Reply 22
Original post by KatBurd
Hello, I had an interview for Adult Nursing on 19 Jan and still waiting to hear. Anyone else still waiting? xxx

Hi I had mine on December 14th and only found out last Thursday, don't lose hope. You will get an answer soon x
Reply 23
Original post by WilkoSalty
Have you heard anything yet hun? x

Nothing yet :frown: starting to think its a no :frown:
Original post by KatBurd
Nothing yet :frown: starting to think its a no :frown:

I started to think it was a no but i got my offer for september 2016 late last night and my interview was december, you should hear back soon x
Reply 25
What course is yours for Bethy1910?
What course is yours for Bethy1910?

Its for Adult Nursing hun x
Hi girls, unforchantley i got a U, for not showing non-verbal communication.. although i did.. But nevermind, i think they were and are just fobbing people off since i was probley the last set of interviews so.. Although im glad in a way due to me getting a placement on the childrens ward near me for the degree im currently studying so ( even though i applied for adult) but my hearts been set on childrens nurse but congrats and goodluck to everyone eles x
Reply 28
Hi Lauren, how could you not show non-verbal communication? That is a shame but I am glad you have got a placement! x
Im not too sure tbh, but nevermind, and me too thank god, a suppose everything happens for a reason x
Hi. I had my interview in feb and still haven't heard back from teesside yet. Just wondering how did yous get offers? Was it through ucas or just an email from the uni? Thanks :smile: x
Reply 31
Hi, I got mine as a notification that something had changed on my UCAS account. Don't be worrying though, I had my interview in December and I only heard back 2 weeks ago x
Thanks :smile: I'm trying not to think about it but I got rejected from northumbria last week so teesside is now my closest option to home so I really hope I get an offer x
Reply 33
Just keep thinking positively, they said they was letting everyone know by the 31st March. If you have to wait until that date, its only next week! I only applied to Teesside due to where I live so happy that I got a place. What branch of nursing have you applied for? x
Thats not too long then! Yeah same here, its my second closest so won't be too bad to travel to if I get in. Ive applied for adult nursing because I want to go into midwifery eventually. What about you? X
Reply 35
I have applied for adult nursing too, how come you didn't apply for a midwifery course? x
Most of them needed you to have been in education in the last 3 years, I haven't been :frown: Plus I heard its even more competitive than nursing. At least if i do it this way i've got nursing to fall back on if it doesn't work out x
Reply 37
Have you heard anything yet? x
Have you heard anything yet? x

Not yet :frown: x
Reply 39
I would contact them now hun, the deadline they was giving everyone for replies was the 31st march. Give them a quick call, dont lose hope! Have you checked your junk emails? That's where mine went too x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending