The Student Room Group

How much do you snack??

I worry that I snack too much :frown: I have around two sweet things a day, like giant muffins or cookies. Is that too much? I do quite a bit of exercise and eat normal/small meals otherwise.... or should I not care and just focus on more important stuff?
Reply 1
Yeah gurl if I don't eat every 30 mins I will probably faint xD
Surprised I'm not elephantly obese :eek:
Reply 2
Original post by z33
Yeah gurl if I don't eat every 30 mins I will probably faint xD
Surprised I'm not elephantly obese :eek:

Thanx :smile: I just worry so much :frown:
Reply 3
Original post by spark12
Thanx :smile: I just worry so much :frown:

You could have huge sweet things like strawberries *__* or plums/ peaches :biggrin: if you're really that worried but it's fine dw xD
Reply 4
I snack more than I eat a full blown meal due to laziness and I can't be bothered making a meal so I just snack instead
Yeah I snack on crisps and grapes
Original post by spark12
I worry that I snack too much :frown: I have around two sweet things a day, like giant muffins or cookies. Is that too much? I do quite a bit of exercise and eat normal/small meals otherwise.... or should I not care and just focus on more important stuff?

snacking's good. I read that regular calorie top ups are ideal when ur studying, instead of just 3 meals a day? That's because your sugar levels drop to really low between meals, and in fact studying takes a lot of energy. I try to eat carb type stuff between meals because I don't concentrate when I'm hungry and fruit is great I love it but it doesn't fill the hungry gap?. But yeah I eat giant cookies etc who doesn't! I eat those energy type bars too.
Reply 7
Original post by MsDynamite
snacking's good. I read that regular calorie top ups are ideal when ur studying, instead of just 3 meals a day? That's because your sugar levels drop to really low between meals, and in fact studying takes a lot of energy. I try to eat carb type stuff between meals because I don't concentrate when I'm hungry and fruit is great I love it but it doesn't fill the hungry gap?. But yeah I eat giant cookies etc who doesn't! I eat those energy type bars too.

Thanks that's really helpful!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending