The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 260
Original post by popcornjpg
From the brain? Lol. I don't understand why so many people think emotions don't come from the brain but rather the heart or soul or some other silly thing. The soul is the brain. The brain is everything - memories, feelings, emotions, fears, love.

Ok... Think this may be going on for a while
Who created the brain, this complex creation? Everything had to come from somewhere, then where did we come from?
Original post by Tahira__
Who created the brain, this complex creation? Everything had to come from somewhere, then where did we come from?

No one did, it just developed into what it is over thousands of millions of years since the beginning of life. Just because it is complex doesn't mean it is created by a God e.g. the complexity of the universe is, if anything, evidence that God does not exist
Reply 262
Think about the stars, the sun, the moon and the countless solar systems and galaxies in the universe.Who or What created them in the first place?They continue to function and move with the utmost precision and accuracy.Who does this? Who keeps them gliding along on their courses and orbits preordained for them?
Thoughts of a dying atheist - muse
Think about the stars, the sun, the moon and the countless solar systems and galaxies in the universe.Who or What created them in the first place?They continue to function and move with the utmost precision and accuracy.Who does this? Who keeps them gliding along on their courses and orbits preordained for them?

All these questions presuppose that a 'who' is necessary. It isn't.

I can't say much for your science education if you really don't know how planets and moons move in orbits
(edited 8 years ago)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_fluctuation Something from 'nowhere' :smile:
I think you are forgetting the main thing I am trying to say
Who made you feel like this? it would have to come out from somewhere?

What do you mean?

Mr. Physics.

Well, this is just a pointless conversation because of your insistence that there is a 'who'. There doesn't need to be a 'who'. If there is a 'who', then who created the 'who'? Because the 'who' is so complex and powerful, they couldn't have just come along, surely they were made by someone?
image.jpeg

This makes no sense, lmao. Please do yourself a favour and think more using your own brain, rather than religiously following the qu'ran and whatever your family taught you.
image.jpeg

What a joke. You're not even listening to the answers people are giving to your hopelessly naive questions -- if you had no intention of finding out why some people don't believe in god(s), why did you create a thread asking just that?
Reply 271
image.png
Reply 272
This makes no sense, lmao. Please do yourself a favour and think more using your own brain, rather than religiously following the qu'ran and whatever your family taught you.

Who says that I was brought into a family who were born Muslim?
I believe in God because he created us, we would not be here if it weren't for him
Everything that goes on a daily basis, the sun rising etc, he controls everything
Life has a meaning not just to live and die old
Reply 273
If we are not complex, then I would like to see anyone try to come up with something more great then a human being
You wouldn't be able to do that, or if you even tried to
You wouldn't be able to do it without using gods creation anyway
image.png

How utterly pathetic. I feel sorry for you, your own intelligence and thoughts are restricted by a silly little book. I hope you enjoy following a religion that discriminates against women constantly and forces them to wear some idiotic sheet over their head.
Who says that I was brought into a family who were born Muslim?

It's painfully obvious from the chain email/viral social media crap that you think counts as evidence for your position.
Tahira_ why do you consider everything that you don't understand to be proof of a supernatural being? You can find thorough explanations for much of what you are asking if you just do a simple google search. Why do you expect such hand holding?
Reply 277
How utterly pathetic. I feel sorry for you, your own intelligence and thoughts are restricted by a silly little book. I hope you enjoy following a religion that discriminates against women constantly and forces them to wear some idiotic sheet over their head.

Do you even know the status of women in Islam?
Don't start going on about something before you have done your research

"When she is a daughter she opens the door for heaven for her father, when she is a wife she completes half of her religion for her husband, when she is a mother heaven lies under her feet"

If everyone knew the true status of a Muslim women in Islam, even the men would want to be women
If everyone knew the true status of a Muslim women in Islam, even the men would want to be women

Yes, I'm just dying to have the worth of my testimony in court determined by my genitalia and to be beaten for not obeying my spouse. :facepalm:
Original post by Hydeman
Yes, I'm just dying to have the worth of my testimony in court determined by my genitalia and to be beaten for not obeying my spouse. :facepalm:

+1