The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Amellia123
Amellia knows all... :wink:

Hahaha oops my French has failed me :tongue: By the way I have replied to your PM :biggrin:

haha i guess you do too :wink:
hehe

:rofl:

One has sent a pigeon to your inbox with a reply to thy's PM :biggrin:
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
presque parfait ;D

Frenchie, isn't parfait a type of yoghurt-y thing?
Hahaha :tongue:
I suppose that is a start Matrix :naughty: get some work done missy! :tongue:

Haha yup :biggrin: It's back again! :eek: sorry Amelliaaaaaaaaaaaaa! :cry: why didn't I just start revising? Why oh why!? :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Erm! Hi guys...
Original post by CleverSquirrel
haha i guess you do too :wink:
hehe

:rofl:

One has sent a pigeon to your inbox with a reply to thy's PM :biggrin:

Hahaha :rofl:

Amellia is most thankful - she has sent her most loyal knight and his noble steed to deliver her message
Original post by Matrix123
Haha yup :biggrin: It's back again! :eek: sorry Amelliaaaaaaaaaaaaa! :cry: why didn't I just start revising? Why oh why!? :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry I just laugh so much at that :rofl:
Yes! :naughty: has returned! Matrixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx!! :eek:
Hahaha Amellia has awarded herself with a :naughty: as she has also done very little work :tongue:
Original post by Boss_Rhythm
Erm! Hi guys...

Hi :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hahaha :rofl:

Amellia is most thankful - she has sent her most loyal knight and his noble steed to deliver her message

one is very grateful that art has replied :rofl:
one is very grateful that art has replied :rofl:

So you should be! Amellia is a very busy lady :naughty:
So about that sacred pudding...:aetsch::aetsch:
Sorry I just laugh so much at that :rofl:
Yes! :naughty: has returned! Matrixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx!! :eek:
Hahaha Amellia has awarded herself with a :naughty: as she has also done very little work :tongue:

Haha good good, that's made my day! :lol: Haha SassKing will be happy! :tongue:
Wow that's long...
Haha at least we're all in it together :wink:
But did you really have to bring it back so soon? Why Amelliaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa??? :cry:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Boss_Rhythm
So about that sacred pudding...:aetsch::aetsch:

Haha getting straight down to business :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha good good, that's made my day! :lol: Haha SassKing will be happy! :tongue:
Wow that's long...
Haha at least we're all in it together :wink:
But did you really have to bring it back so soon? Why Amelliaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa??? :cry:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha :rofl: And yes... @SassKing13 will be totally overjoyed at the brilliant news :tongue:

Its the only way I could express myself properlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Haha yes we are! :wink:
Afraid so - just when you think its gone..... BAM! :naughty: returns again :tongue:
Matrixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Haha :tongue:
So you should be! Amellia is a very busy lady :naughty:

hahaha!! oh no.... now i've got it too :rofl:
hahaha!! oh no.... now i've got it too :rofl:

:naughty: that's what you get for fighting with Amellia over Simon!
Frenchie, isn't parfait a type of yoghurt-y thing?

Yoghurt Idk haha ! But at McDonald's there is that ice cream , called "very parfait" is it the same name in UK ?
Hahaha :rofl: And yes... @SassKing13 will be totally overjoyed at the brilliant news :tongue:

Its the only way I could express myself properlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Haha yes we are! :wink:
Afraid so - just when you think its gone..... BAM! :naughty: returns again :tongue:
Matrixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Haha :tongue:

Awww noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!
Woo! :tongue:

Yup, creeps out of nowhere! :ninja:
:lol:
Amelliaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Posted from TSR Mobile
:eek: SassKing rebel alert!! This is red alert batten down the hatches!!
Amellia had a severe lack of sleep last night :lol: Though she still had two science practical exams to complete :tongue:
Haha I could get away with getting up at 7.30 - but I just get bored laying there for hours :rofl: :rofl:

Red alert indeed :rofl:
Haha getting straight down to business :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep! I'm all about that 'straight down to business' life. Otherwise I would not be a millionaire and a boss...
Hmmm, the emoticon has returned...

We are all doomed...

Latest