The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Sadly only far-right parties will put an end to this. I couldn't give a toss if they are called fascist. They have our interests first and that is what is needed. If you can't vote in someone who puts your future and your safety first like the rest of the world does then we're screwed. :frown:

I wont be voting Labour or Conservative that is for sure. Betrayed the British people too many times.
Yes, it is outrageous, just take a look at Britain. We have around 200 rapes a day against both men and women. When we will wake up and confront what it is about British culture that makes Brits so likely to rape? Only then will we overcome this rape epidemic.
Reply 3
Original post by Quantex
Yes, it is outrageous, just take a look at Britain. We have around 200 rapes a day against both men and women. When we will wake up and confront what it is about British culture that makes Brits so likely to rape? Only then will we overcome this rape epidemic.

“Somoza may be a son of a bitch, but he's our son of a bitch."
Franklin D. Roosevelt (supposedly)
Reply 4
And what is Merkel and the German government doing about it but bringing out the new website 'Zanzu' which promotes interracial sexual intercourse between immigrant males and white German women. The website has caused great offence in Germany. Some have said, It implies German women are sluts who are lining up to have sex with migrant males.

http://newobserveronline.com/german-govt-promotes-interracial-sex/

It all aligns very well though with the EU political plan of a borderless federation of states under one government. Western freedoms we take for granted now will have to go in order to accommodate the changing cultural landscape. It's no future that I want to be a part of. It smacks of irrational self-loathing for one's country and Western culture in general. It's not democratically planned but rather forced very sneakily upon us, whether we want it or not.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 5
There are local elections tomorrow, AfD is expected to come third, ahead of the Greens.

http://www.dw.com/en/a-week-before-state-elections-afd-finishes-third-in-hesse/a-19098217
Original post by Marco1
And what is Merkel and the German government doing about it but bringing out the new website 'Zanzu' which promotes interracial sexual intercourse between immigrant males and white German women. The website has caused great offence in Germany. Some have said, It implies German women are sluts who are lining up to have sex with migrant males.

http://newobserveronline.com/german-govt-promotes-interracial-sex/

It all aligns very well though with the EU political plan of a borderless federation of states under one government. Western freedoms we take for granted now will have to go in order to accommodate the changing cultural landscape. It's no future that I want to be a part of. It smacks of irrational self-loathing for one's country and Western culture in general. It's not democratically planned but rather forced very sneakily upon us, whether we want it or not.

I dont think you should really be letting people who need to be taught that violence and abuse is wrong in to your country, but this website doesnt imply anything bad about german women at all.

Also if you have a problem with two people of different races having sex, then you are a racist and sad pathetic person who clearly has nothing better to do with their life than hate others unnecessarily.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by Death Grips

Also if you have a problem with two people of different races having sex, then you are a racist and sad pathetic person who clearly has nothing better to do with their life than hate others unnecessarily.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You miss the point. I'm no racist. It's a political agenda to breed out the Caucasian race as fast as possible by Merkel and her wierdos, one of the steps in their long term plan. She's a meglomaniac psycho who doesn't give a **** about the German people or it's lovely culture which is being steadily compromised. The site sucks and it is degrading to white women. It stinks of blatant political eugenics.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 8
Lets apologise for being White it's all our fault these people do this...

Spoiler

Original post by Marco1
You miss the point. I'm no racist. It's a political agenda to breed out the Caucasian race as fast as possible by Merkel and her wierdos, one of the steps in their long term plan. She's a meglomaniac psycho who doesn't give a **** about the German people or it's lovely culture which is being steadily compromised. The site sucks and it is degrading to white women. It stinks of blatant political eugenics.

Maybe you aren't a racist, but you accuse Merkel of being a psychopath when it's you who clearly suffers from a gross detachment from reality.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Foo.mp3
Now do you understand, well meaning, if extremely naive, liberals? Look what you have done to your sisters :erm:

German police reports of rapes (purple) and attacks on children (red) allegedly committed by migrants

As sad as it is,I have not played a hand in this. I still continue to support Syrian refugees who genuinely need help,mostly women and children.
Original post by Marco1

What is with these conspiracy theories about merkel and other European governments wanting to breed out the Caucasian race? Do you problems with people of other races living in Europe or something? In the UK,whites are still a majority and always will be.
Original post by Foo.mp3
Now do you understand, well meaning, if extremely naive, liberals? Look what you have done to your sisters :erm:

German police reports of rapes (purple) and attacks on children (red) allegedly committed by migrants

Where's this from Foo?
Original post by Mathemagicien
Its debatable whether they'll always be a majority in the UK - they'll probably become a plurality in the very distant future - but Syrians and many other Arabs are Caucasian, aren't they? Its ridiculous, then, to argue that Merkel wants to destroy Caucasians, when the method of destroying them is by introducing more Caucasians to Europe...

Caucasian does not mean white.Arabs are Caucasian but they are not white
Original post by Mathemagicien
Its debatable whether they'll always be a majority in the UK - they'll probably become a plurality in the very distant future - but Syrians and many other Arabs are Caucasian, aren't they? Its ridiculous, then, to argue that Merkel wants to destroy Caucasians, when the method of destroying them is by introducing more Caucasians to Europe...

yes,Arabs are considered to be Caucasian so I don't know what he's trying to say when he talks about breeding out the Caucasian race
Original post by Foo.mp3
1) You can say for certain you've never advocated for us to take adult males e.g. general groups of migrants/refugees?

2) Do you understand that some of the sex criminals are minors or have masqueraded as 'children'?

I still advocate for that to happen because I know not all Syrian males are rapists. These are people who are in need of our help

Yes I know that too,but does it mean all Syrian children will go on to commit atrocities across Europe? Nope!
Original post by Foo.mp3
Do you want me to find the post in which you admit it's not an acceptable risk to open up our people (including you, me, and our families) to such predation/devastation or would you like to retract this?

Silly and irrelevant question, sorry. No-one would suggest that :dontknow: Are you trying to wind me up with socially irresponsible deflective BS? :hmmm:

I'll admit to saying that too. But does that we shouldn't allow a single Syrian male to cross our borders? Or Syrian women and children

No,ofcourse not but I just want you to see things from my point of view. You're smarter than me on many levels
Original post by Foo.mp3
And stand by it, presumably (supposing you stand by me, my family, and our shared values)

There's no reason for any Syrian who isn't a skilled worker e.g. a doctor, to cross our (UK) borders (and only non-Muslims would be broadly welcomed, at any rate, sadly), and all Syrians would be best catered for in-situ, in the region, and be best placed to return to rebuild their country just as soon as this becomes possible :smile:

I do stand by it :smile:

I'm sorry but I don't that's going to be happening anytime soon. So,what do you suggest we do if women and children come knocking on our door and want us to invite them in? Innocent people
Reply 18
Original post by Death Grips
Maybe you aren't a racist, but you accuse Merkel of being a psychopath when it's you who clearly suffers from a gross detachment from reality.

Not a gross detachment from reality. Rather a respect for truth above all and a healthy independence from the coercive pressure to conform to popular opinion. I'm not afraid to be disagreed with. The search for unpoliticised, objective truth is much more important.
Reply 19
Original post by queen-bee
What is with these conspiracy theories about merkel and other European governments wanting to breed out the Caucasian race?

Just following the truth, the signs, what is said and what is written. The elite Eurocrats of Brussels have a very definite aim. Why do you think Merkel did what she did? Why do you think she and her government (and Sweden’s too) has ordained that the police must put a 4 digit code beside any criminal offence related to migrants so that they are earmarked not to go to the news media? Why do you think people who disagree with the open border policy are not allowed a voice? Why do you think there is so much propaganda in favour of unvetted migrants coming in illegally to Europe and at the same time, no recognition of the suffering of local European communities, businesses, familiar ways of life? Why do think there is not more on the news about why Arabic and other Muslim countries e.g. Algeria, Egypt, Saudi are not welcoming their Muslim brothers and sisters with open arms, as if they all have to go to Europe? It’s to do with a plan to replace the old diplomatic system with a new financial/political order. Make no mistake, its real. I’m surprised you seem to know nothing of this? This is not new information.

Do you problems with people of other races living in Europe or something?

Why try and turn this into a racial slur on myself? Yet, it is the adopted and very transparent way of left-wing politics these days, to try and discredit a speaker (usually as a racist bigot) in order to prevent the real topic being fully discussed and resolved. Heaven forbid the truth may come out or people might be allowed to speak their minds! Do you not think white Europeans have necessary concerns? Do you have a problem with white people living in Europe or something?

In the UK,whites are still a majority and always will be.

Unconvincingly sure of yourself aren’t you? The data would suggest otherwise. Unless there is a sea change in the way people react to the politics of political correctness, which scares the average adult into lamb-like submission and silence, to accept the specious arguments of the new Europe lobby.
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending