The Student Room Group

Boyfriend's brother

Hi!
Afraidsomeone will recognize me if I don't enable “anonymous.”

These pastmonths I’ve been dreaming about my boyfriend’s older brother. The dreams were innocent at first, and started out as dreams about every day stuff - like card games, conversations, playing football, watching movies etc all three of us. After a while they turned sexual. Everything from glances, hugs and kisses, and now recently: sexual encounters.

I feel awkward every time he’s near (obviously I haven’t told any of them about this). What the **** do I do about this?

I will admit that I find his brother a little bit attractive. Both my boyfriend and I are obviously able to find other people attractive, without trying to hit on them. Weirdly enough, that’s the way I feel about his brother.

Now. How do I relieve myself of this awkwardness without telling them? Sadly I obviously can’t control what I dream of.

Scroll to see replies

Thanks. I can't betray my brother though.
Relieve yourself in other ways :sexface:
Reply 3
I don't even think his brother is gay, which makes it all very weird.
It's exactly the same with me, I stay away from my bf's younger brother because I literally can't trust myself around him, it was so awkward when I went to his family dinner because all the time I was staring at his brother and couldn't help it, he even has a gf.. Damn the only thing I'm doing and plan on doing is staying away from his brother at all times.
Reply 5
Glad to hear I'm not alone.
Original post by Anonymous
Glad to hear I'm not alone.

The thing is that I think I like him more then my bf..
Reply 7
I'm not there. Yet. That would/sure must be awkward.What a horrible thought it is to break up with one, and get together with the other
I'm not there. Yet. That would/sure must be awkward.What a horrible thought it is to break up with one, and get together with the other

Yea, especially because my bf's not the type to let things go easily, learnt that from passed experiences.
Reply 9
That sounds unhealthy.
That sounds unhealthy.

Just be careful you don't end up here. You'll be fine hopefully x
huh are you male or female?
I am male.
I'm Female
Yea, especially because my bf's not the type to let things go easily, learnt that from passed experiences.

Learned* and past*
Original post by heineken
Learned* and past*

It was the past which led to now
Just imagine your bf is his brother. But don't call him by your brother's name of course
Forget him, otherwise you might hurt your boyfriend :erm:
They're dreams, it's no biggie. They'll likely fade after a while.

As far as being around him is concerned; self-control really isn't that hard to exercise.
Used to think my ex's sister was hot....Nothing wrong as long as you don't act upon it.

Quick Reply

Latest