The Student Room Group

43% of women have backup man for when relationship ends

Open your eyes men.

Its probably higher than 43% because some women would have likely lied given the stigma of admitting infidelity / proclivity towards infidelity.

(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Who produced this infographic? The Ministry of Insecurity?
"as shown by 32 people asked on facebook"
The catch is to be so good that she doesn't need a backup man :smug:
Reply 4
A back up man? Lmfao.
Reply 5
Original post by Vikingninja
"as shown by 32 people asked on facebook"

You clearly need to go for an eye test.
Reply 6
Original post by Mayhem™
The catch is to be so good that she doesn't need a backup man :smug:

The catch is to be so good that she doesn't need a backup man, plus have a backup woman.
Original post by Death Grips
You clearly need to go for an eye test.

*cough* can't take a joke.
(edited 8 years ago)
*Oh hello, is that Back-up Men ? Great! My relationship has ceased to function. I followed all the instructions about servicing. Could you send someone round straight away please ? Yes, Gary sounds fine. I will expect him some time between 2pm and 8pm*
Reply 9
Original post by the bear
*Oh hello, is that Back-up Men ? Great! My relationship has ceased to function. I followed all the instructions about servicing. Could you send someone round straight away please ? Yes, Gary sounds fine. I will expect him some time between 2pm and 8pm*

I love that so far its guys in this thread that are scoffing at this. When this happens to you, your face is gonna be like:

Original post by Death Grips
I love that so far its guys in this thread that are scoffing at this. When this happens to you, your face is gonna be like:

is it a bird ? is it a plane ? NO....it's Back-up Man !!!!
Heck, I can't even get a guy to look at me
Reply 12
Kind of what happened to me. My friend was dating this girl we both knew for a few months. He broke up with her and shortly after, she started trying her luck with me. I didn't really want to be someone else's 'Plan B', so to speak and so I told her that I would rather leave things as they were.
Original post by gwagon
Kind of what happened to me. My friend was dating this girl we both knew for a few months. He broke up with her and shortly after, she started trying her luck with me. I didn't really want to be someone else's 'Plan B', so to speak and so I told her that I would rather leave things as they were.

Good going brah. She'd probably just use you as a rebound to fill the void temporarily, then move onto something else.

Same kinda thing happened to me. I split up with my gf, and still had her fb login details. Went on her fb like 2 days after we broke up, and saw she was already planning a date with another guy.
bump
Reply 15
Not sure about this, but I have seen that very attractive girls tend to have a virtual queue of guys in the wings hoping she might split up with her present bf.
I do agree with this. You get a good looking girlfriend she'll most likely have people she can turn to immediately after.
I saw this on Yik Yak like earlier today, one of the responses was "Man in your pics". I nearly died.
Original post by the bear

:toofunny:
Original post by Dinasaurus
I saw this on Yik Yak like earlier today, one of the responses was "Man in your pics". I nearly died.

I don't get it?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending