The Student Room Group

A453 Computing

I'm really struggling with A453 programming, I've done task 1 but task 2 and 3 are impossible. I don't know how to program at all and its due really soon. Can someone please show me their coursework and help me out. Thanks
Original post by DolorousJenks69
I'm really struggling with A453 programming, I've done task 1 but task 2 and 3 are impossible. I don't know how to program at all and its due really soon. Can someone please show me their coursework and help me out. Thanks

Hi

See the "Getting effective responses" section here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/Study_Help_Guidelines#getting_responses

The more information you give about the work you're trying to do and how far you've got the more likely people will be able to help.

I would consider you a noob!
Grab a programming book and learn from that! Don't learn from the internet, they just don't go over some important points in enough details and there will be massive gaps in your knowledge that will stump you when you come to an actual hard problem!
Original post by PQ
Hi

See the "Getting effective responses" section here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/Study_Help_Guidelines#getting_responses

The more information you give about the work you're trying to do and how far you've got the more likely people will be able to help.

Although id like to learn to code ive got gcses in a month and a half and a deadline in a couple weeks, its getting to the point where im thinking of writing off this coursework which is sad as it makes an A pretty difficult
I am certainly a noob! But OCR wont accept that as my response to this horrible coursework
I am certainly a noob! But OCR wont accept that as my response to this horrible coursework

The first thing to do when tackling a programming dilemma, is to ignore the syntax, and focus on the logic. Try constructing an algorithm diagram. You could draft something out in pseudocode as well, but I always prefer the diagrams.

I don't know what the course work entails so I can't offer specific advice but I remember mine being an LCD petrol pump display which had all the features of a working petrol pump.

What language does it have to be in? Visual Basic?
Can you please describe the 3 tasks you have to do and what your expected to do for each of them.?
it would help alot

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending