The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Yes :lol:

Doctor Unicorn it is then
Original post by L_Azazel
Why not now?

are you trying to get rid of me (only joking haha) < that was so lame of me
Oh, I need to research ideas on the term 'spectre' for my English CAT, so I'm occupied
Doctor Unicorn it is then

Ouiiiii ! :nyan: :nyan:
Original post by Amellia123

Yes a sacred Amellia tear Ahahaha :hugs:

I know and now I'm crying with laughter :tongue: I was thinking 'Hmm SassKing is sounding awfully like me' and then I realised I had actually said it :rofl:

The rarest and most sacred of all tears :rofl:

God :rofl:

:hugs:
(edited 8 years ago)
'Is there something I should know' by Duran Duran! :biggrin:

omg how did i not get that :unimpressed: :rofl:
I know :hugs: I saw your blog btw :biggrin: lol obviously you know , as I answered :lol:

Yep:lol: speaking of blog, I haven't even uploaded any pics, people are going 2 think I'm lazyy
Original post by alishba-rosex
Yep:lol: speaking of blog, I haven't even uploaded any pics, people are going 2 think I'm lazyy

You mean busy trying to get good grades :cool:
Essay about what ? Good luck with it !! :hugs:

haha it's a protein synthesis essay!!! fun fun fun :unimpressed:

thank you frenchie :hugs:
Original post by CleverSquirrel
haha it's a protein synthesis essay!!! fun fun fun :unimpressed:

thank you frenchie :hugs:

Hey that's my domain ! If you need help don't hesitate :wink:
are you trying to get rid of me (only joking haha) < that was so lame of me
Oh, I need to research ideas on the term 'spectre' for my English CAT, so I'm occupied

Nah, its all good. Just some banter. "Spectre" wasn't that the name of a James Bond Film?
I'm fine thanks, yourself? Oh, I'm planning for my English cat and did some maths revision:smile: Wbu?

aww that's good!!! Hows that creepy spatula guy?! did it work? :biggrin:

yeah i'm thank you!! had a long and stress full caffeine induced day!! haha

nice!! at least you're more productive than me!!! I should have finished my work hours ago :rofl:
Hey that's my domain ! If you need help don't hesitate :wink:

sure thangg Frenchie!!! Thank you :hugs:
heyy:hugs:I feel great, what about you? Wuu2?

Hiii! Awesome! I'm brilliant thank you! What have you been up to? :hugs:

Original post by SassKing13
The rarest and most sacred of all tears :rofl:

God :rofl:

This is no joke SassKing - I don't cry very often so for Amellia to shed a tear is a historical event :tongue:

Haha imagine if you had actually started to become and Amellia body double :rofl: You'd have to shrink a bit first I think :wink:

omg how did i not get that :unimpressed: :rofl:

OMG I cant believe you didn't get it!! :naughty: :tongue: Its a top 80s cheesy/feel good song! I think it even reached #1 in the UK in 83
sure thangg Frenchie!!! Thank you :hugs:

YW :yep:
Nah, its all good. Just some banter. "Spectre" wasn't that the name of a James Bond Film?

Yep, I love Bond films. For our coursework, we have to pick a film title and write a short story about anything so I picked spectre as a title:smile:
Yep, I love Bond films. For our coursework, we have to pick a film title and write a short story about anything so I picked spectre as a title:smile:

Cool

This is no joke SassKing - I don't cry very often so for Amellia to shed a tear is a historical event :tongue:

Haha imagine if you had actually started to become and Amellia body double :rofl: You'd have to shrink a bit first I think :wink:

OMG I cant believe you didn't get it!! :naughty: :tongue: Its a top 80s cheesy/feel good song! I think it even reached #1 in the UK in 83

:rofl:

I... :rofl: and yeah, I would :lol:

i know right :cry2:
i was too busy singing planet earth to realise you made another reference :rofl:
i bow down to you your highness and ask for forgiveness for my horrendous mistake
aww that's good!!! Hows that creepy spatula guy?! did it work? :biggrin:

yeah i'm thank you!! had a long and stress full caffeine induced day!! haha

nice!! at least you're more productive than me!!! I should have finished my work hours ago :rofl:

He is so weird! I seriously don't understand guys, like he tried to hit me with a chair and then apologies? Then ignores me for the rest of the day. It worked:biggrin: I threw a paper ball and he threw the weirdest look, but the idea rocked.
Nah, your deff more productive than me, I can be slow yet fast though lol

Nm, just coursework and the dance rehearsals:smile: Wbu?:hugs:

Latest