The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by alishba-rosex
He is so weird! I seriously don't understand guys, like he tried to hit me with a chair and then apologies? Then ignores me for the rest of the day. It worked:biggrin: I threw a paper ball and he threw the weirdest look, but the idea rocked.
Nah, your deff more productive than me, I can be slow yet fast though lol

You got threatened to be hit with a chair. What's with the crazy spatula guy?
Original post by CleverSquirrel
i know right :cry2:
i was too busy singing planet earth to realise you made another reference :rofl:
i bow down to you your highness and ask for forgiveness for my horrendous mistake

Amellia forgives your horrendous injustice against DD

:rofl:

Original post by SassKing13

I... :rofl: and yeah, I would :lol:

:hugs:

Has SassKing got the giggles? My my.... :tongue:

To be honest, you would have to shrink by nearly a foot, bleach your hair (au naturel blonde of course) and get learning the guitar :tongue:

Hi! I haven't finished my homework yet! But no one cares! Don't even know why I am still posting. Just posting what is on my mind! Sorry...
Original post by alishba-rosex
Nm, just coursework and the dance rehearsals:smile: Wbu?:hugs:

I haven't done much either.... And cool! What dance style do you do? :smile: :hugs: I also just made myself some toast and don't know whether to have butter OR peanut butter and apricot jam!
Original post by Amellia123

But you cannot forgive me :frown::frown: DW I don't mind!
Original post by Boss_Rhythm
Hi! I haven't finished my homework yet! But no one cares! Don't even know why I am still posting. Just posting what is on my mind! Sorry...

Haha I do that all the time and managed to get some pretty awesome friends out of it :biggrin:

But you cannot forgive me :frown::frown: DW I don't mind!

But I did forgive you!! Did you not receive my reply?

Has SassKing got the giggles? My my.... :tongue:

To be honest, you would have to shrink by nearly a foot, bleach your hair (au naturel blonde of course) and get learning the guitar :tongue:

I used to have blonde hair :tongue: It still is, although it's darkened now :tongue: Used to be really blonde when I was younger :lol:

What's wrong with posting on a chat thread :wink: ? I'm the queen of this kingdom and I allow ya to post :cool: :yep:
Haha I do that all the time and managed to get some pretty awesome friends out of it :biggrin:

Lol, my mind thinks stupid stuff, compared to yours sooo. That changes things, does it not???
basically some egoistic, big headed guy who thinks he can got any girl easily, and if I try to argue with him, it's called 'flirting.' And he always annoys me @L_Azazel
(edited 8 years ago)
But I did forgive you!! Did you not receive my reply?

No.... Thnx for forgiving me. It means a lot!!!! :colondollar::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Me right now: :ahee:
Original post by SassKing13
I used to have blonde hair :tongue: It still is, although it's darkened now :tongue: Used to be really blonde when I was younger :lol:

Haha aww, my hair was white blonde up until I was about 13 - now its like a dark ash blonde.... hmm I want my old colour back!! I was not expecting SassKing to be a blonde :tongue:

Lol, my mind thinks stupid stuff, compared to yours sooo. That changes things, does it not???

You would be surprised actually - I hardly have a stable personality :lol:

No.... Thnx for forgiving me. It means a lot!!!! :colondollar::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Me right now: :ahee:

Haha s'ok and you are welcome!! :h::colondollar:

Haha ahh that face makes me laugh :ahee:
Haha aww, my hair was white blonde up until I was about 13 - now its like a dark ash blonde.... hmm I want my old colour back!! I was not expecting SassKing to be a blonde :tongue:

:lol: SassKing surprises again :tongue:

Original post by FrenchUnicorn
What's wrong with posting on a chat thread :wink: ? I'm the queen of this kingdom and I allow ya to post :cool: :yep:

Who is King??? Princess? And Prince???
And Knight? And Bishop?
And who are the Pawns???
Did you know each button on a concept keyboard relates to a particular item or function. Buttons can be labelled with text or a picture. Fast food restaurants often use concept keyboards because very little training is needed to operate them and they're efficient - a single button can order an entire meal.?
You would be surprised actually - I hardly have a stable personality :lol:

Haha s'ok and you are welcome!! :h::colondollar:

Haha ahh that face makes me laugh :ahee:

Same :ahee::ahee::ahee::ahee::ahee::ahee::ahee::ahee:
Who is King??? Princess? And Prince???
And Knight? And Bishop?
And who are the Pawns???

No one ! Am the only one :cool: :yep:
I haven't done much either.... And cool! What dance style do you do? :smile: :hugs: I also just made myself some toast and don't know whether to have butter OR peanut butter and apricot jam!

I had peanut butter today.

Exciting.

Latest