The Student Room Group

Is Easter too late to start revising?

I've had so much homework and I haven't finished any of my courses yet. I'm planning to start revising in the Easter holidays, is that too late if I'm hoping to get A's? I have six exams.
Reply 1
Uh, yea maybe. If you want A's, you should start revising now. If you decide to start revising in Easter and still plan to get A's, your revising must be HARDCORE. You can do it!
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by 48151623420097
I've had so much homework and I haven't finished any of my courses yet. I'm planning to start revising in the Easter holidays, is that too late if I'm hoping to get A's? I have six exams.

like a wise man once said "Better late than never"
Lol I have 17 exams, I know a guy with 24 inc. step. If you're a buck tooth hillbilly then you should start revising now. Easter is fine for most people
I would start revising now so you can spread it out over a longer period of time instead of cramming it all in after Easter.
Original post by thefatone
like a wise man once said "Better late than never"

And where that wise man now I wonder...
Original post by RoadtoSuccess
And where that wise man now I wonder...

me of course

In my opinion it is too late to start revising, I have 9 exams and I've already started to revise, to attain all A grades with a 90+ UMS on each. Apart from Biology which I am aiming for a B because I just can't overpower it... I'm just not cut out to remember too many things about cells and bs like that...
Reply 8

Original post by Lelouch's Geass
In my opinion it is too late to start revising, I have 9 exams and I've already started to revise, to attain all A grades with a 90+ UMS on each. Apart from Biology which I am aiming for a B because I just can't overpower it... I'm just not cut out to remember too many things about cells and bs like that...

Its never too late to start revision :smile:
im doing A2's right now and havent started revision yet. AS will give you a real understanding of how late/early you need to start revision.
Work effectively during easter and it'll be all fine. lets say 10 days and 4 subjects. do 2 days per subject of pure revision. then 1/2 a day per subejct of exam papers.
Original post by kelefi
x

If you are so certain, then you do that and compare your grades with me on results day :smile:
I expect all A*'s off you no excuses
More than enough time. But do a bit every day.
Reply 11
If you are so certain, then you do that and compare your grades with me on results day :smile:
I expect all A*'s off you no excuses

haha its a deal!
now, if you could use that Geass on me and make me work hard id love it :tongue:
Original post by kelefi
haha its a deal!
now, if you could use that Geass on me and make me work hard id love it :tongue:

woah u know about Geass :O
Reply 13
woah u know about Geass :O

haha yep :biggrin:
though i was disappointed with the ending of the second season.

Quick Reply

Latest