The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by alishba-rosex
me too, but I literally just ate - i'm such a potato

I am always hungry for knowledge and food. I eat way too much but I don't get fat...
Original post by L_Azazel
Avocat (French) = Abricot/ lawyer

how would u pronounce avocat?
Original post by I_Mir
Sympa

Tu parles français :nyan: ?
Original post by SassKing13
:lol:

You're missing out on one of the most exciting aspects of life.

Hahaha :lol: its not like I've never had it :tongue: Do yo prefer the crunchy one or the smooth one? :lol:

me too, but I literally just ate - i'm such a potato

Haha I had my tea at 5.30 and then had my toast snack - I'm always hungry :tongue: And you are not a potato!!

Original post by SassKing13
:wink: :tongue:

:hugs:

hahahaha :wink: :tongue: And so the mystery continues.......... :hugs:
What was the last lie you told?
I'm starting to feel like I'm getting fat, but my weight hasn't shifted. Though, after my exams I want to go swimming everyday just in case:smile: #bestsportever:biggrin:

I am always hungry for knowledge and food. I eat way too much but I don't get fat...
French people say such weird things such as kiss my cobbles or kiss my cauliflower when I first heard it I was like :curious:
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Tu parles français :nyan: ?

Je parle d'une bonne quantité
He just randomly picked one up and tried to hit me with it, so I backed away. And omg no way, I would rather have a root canal than that, it will probably boost his ego.

Ay, I still need to finish a conclusion for an essay lol

haha i'm intrigued to see what this demon child looks like!!

and a root canal :rofl: you got me there haha

ahhh i see! at least you've reached your conclusion!!! i haven't even started the main bit haha- i just about managed to do the intro-hehe
Original post by I_Mir

Last week I told a friend I was okay (by message) and that was not true. I know that's just a little lie lol nothing exciting :lol:
You ?

Original post by Mahmoud X
French people say such weird things such as kiss my cobbles or kiss my cauliflower when I first heard it I was like :curious:

what ?! We do ??
Original post by Amellia123
Hahaha :lol: its not like I've never had it :tongue: Do yo prefer the crunchy one or the smooth one? :lol:

Haha I had my tea at 5.30 and then had my toast snack - I'm always hungry :tongue: And you are not a potato!!

hahahaha :wink: :tongue: And so the mystery continues.......... :hugs:

Oh no, I wasn't suggesting that. I am simply saying that you're missing out by not making peanut butter a daily part of your life. :smile:...:smile:

...:smile:

:lol:

I like the crunchy one :tongue:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by I_Mir

that i'm going on diet :rofl:
Original post by Amellia123

:hugs:

Original post by I_Mir
Je parle d'une bonne quantité

C'est bien ;D
I'm starting to feel like I'm getting fat, but my weight hasn't shifted. Though, after my exams I want to go swimming everyday just in case:smile: #bestsportever:biggrin:

Preach that. I love being in the water
Original post by CleverSquirrel
haha i'm intrigued to see what this demon child looks like!!

and a root canal :rofl: you got me there haha

ahhh i see! at least you've reached your conclusion!!! i haven't even started the main bit haha- i just about managed to do the intro-hehe

Typical blonde with blue eyes, ugh
and aw, you'll get there with the essay, don't worry
Preach that. I love being in the water

Me too, it's the best thing ever
Actually upon thinking about an answer for that question I have decided i dont really lie a lot. lol
Original post by I_Mir
Actually upon thinking about an answer for that question I have decided i dont really lie a lot. lol

Hahaha that's a good thing :P
Me too, it's the best thing ever

Yus!!!

Latest