Cool. So you live in Pakistan?

Nop, London wbu?
Original post by Sunshine98
Nop, London wbu?

i live in Qatar
Original post by Kamran Fazal
i live in Qatar

Sounds pretty cool
@Kamran Fazal Do you believ in third wave intersectional feminism or second wave thta actually did some good?
Original post by IAmNero
@Kamran Fazal Do you believ in third wave intersectional feminism or second wave thta actually did some good?

Second wave feminism was no doubt very successful but third wave intersectional feminism hasn't failed that much as people think it is. More and more people are gaining awareness regarding feminism and there's still a lot of work to be done. So yes I do believe in third wave intersectional feminism
Original post by mrsjenner
Explain why it's bad. I've seen your posts and all you seem to say is "feminism" this and that lol

I've said why many times.

Because feminism is not about equality but rather wanting privileges for women and for their anti male views, accusations and narratives which they constantly make became they have an anti male mentality and which they want to be normalised in society and law.

How can you not see this.
A disgusting thing ingrained into our culture. I find it absurd tbh that they think that women are incapable and worthless.

who's "they"?
Original post by Hashbrowniehazie
Damn, dw fam I'll find ya someone :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Damn, that's sweet <3 You're great. But you shall need the best luck about :wink:
Yes I do.

Hero to zero...
Original post by slade p
I've said why many times.

Because feminism is not about equality but rather wanting privileges for women and for their anti male views, accusations and narratives which they constantly make became they have an anti male mentality and which they want to be normalised in society and law.

How can you not see this.

...I was just ****ing with you asking you to explain.
Original post by generallee
Hero to zero...

IDGAF to what you think :wink:
@Kamran Fazal You say you're a feminist, what exactly do you do to help women, particularly since the women in islam are particularly oppressed and lack any rights.
Second wave feminism was no doubt very successful but third wave intersectional feminism hasn't failed that much as people think it is. More and more people are gaining awareness regarding feminism and there's still a lot of work to be done. So yes I do believe in third wave intersectional feminism

Interesting. But the wage gap that is often used as argument is debunked by economists, rape culture is disproven by sociologists, men are no considered to be more disadvantaged than women. At lest in the first world, third wave doesn't seem to care about the third or second world where it is needed.
What are your thoughts on the recent Marriage Bill that has been refuted and what solution do you see for it?
Original post by Tinemither
Damn, that's sweet <3 You're great. But you shall need the best luck about :wink:

Pft, I'm Cupid :3

Posted from TSR Mobile
Pft, I'm Cupid :3

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well, if you need anything, let me know! I assure you, this is no simple task at hand. I find developing love-related emotions extremely difficult and rather discomforting :P You've your own work cut out for you, if I do say so myself.
Well, if you need anything, let me know! I assure you, this is no simple task at hand. I find developing love-related emotions extremely difficult and rather discomforting :P You've your own work cut out for you, if I do say so myself.

LOL, I just stalked your profile and understand why

Posted from TSR Mobile
LOL, I just stalked your profile and understand why

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha, you're the first (and probably only) person to stalke my profile.
Haha, you're the first (and probably only) person to stalke my profile.

Hurhur Whut can I say

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest