The Student Room Group

Who has started revising for GCSEs?

As the title says.

When should I start revising? I'm currently busy with finishing all my coursework and homework so revision is quite a lot for me to handle at the moment.
lool i haven't started any revision
(edited 8 years ago)
Well at this stage, I'd say Easter half term is a good time!
Not me :afraid:
I've got all my revision material done e.g. flashcards, notes etc. I'm just finding it quite difficult to cope with heavy content subjects like history, so much to remember and it's not particularly one of my favourite subjects.

Kind of dying inside:redface:
(edited 8 years ago)
which and how many subjects are you taking ? but yeah easter break would be best
For easier subjects e.g Citizenship and RS. You can read the book a couple of times and complete revision 'last minute'. Other subjects like History and Science, you should begin revising at least from easter :smile: But nvm looooool I haven't even made any notes or understand basic keywords fs
Reply 7
I haven't even started revising for my exams (which start at the end of April) and I am in the third year of my law degree - you all need to chill
Original post by gman10
I haven't even started revising for my exams (which start at the end of April) and I am in the third year of my law degree - you all need to chill

But most would want an A* not a C. In terms of a degree, its like a 1st as opposed to a 2:2
Reply 9
Original post by A$aprocky
But most would want an A* not a C. In terms of a degree, its like a 1st as opposed to a 2:2

I'm on track for a 1st still? What are you trying to say?
Original post by gman10
I'm on track for a 1st still? What are you trying to say?

You know exactly what i am trying to say.
Reply 11
Original post by A$aprocky
You know exactly what i am trying to say.

You are trying to say that people who do GCSEs need to revise more than someone in the last year of their degree to get a good grade?
Original post by gman10
You are trying to say that people who do GCSEs need to revise more than someone in the last year of their degree to get a good grade?

No. Try again.

Quick Reply

Latest