The Student Room Group

What age would you prefer to die at?

Scroll to see replies

I don't really mind too much.
Sort of learned that it is likely that; no matter how much you have, you will always want more.
But essentially I want to live as long as I have a fair quality of life.
Original post by Indeterminate
PRSOM :lol:

Shame I won't be around then :tongue:
Original post by Serine Soul
Shame I won't be around then :tongue:

:cry2:

Advances in medicine might enable quite a few of us to live to 100 and beyond, so there's always hope :tongue:
I'm not trying to be 'controversial' or anything but well not 'young' but like 40 something :redface:
i really really do not want to lose control of myself and stuff and i have seen what happens to some ppl when they get sick and old :redface:
plus i dont want kids or nothing so not got much to live for after that age lol :h:
Original post by CoolCavy
I'm not trying to be 'controversial' or anything but well not 'young' but like 40 something :redface:
i really really do not want to lose control of myself and stuff and i have seen what happens to some ppl when they get sick and old :redface:
plus i dont want kids or nothing so not got much to live for after that age lol :h:

Just wear a nappy :angry:
Reply 45
Original post by Melancholy
Just wear a nappy :angry:

lol i didnt mean that :lol: although that happens too i suppose :redface:
i mean like loss of independece and stuff, im so well..stubborn i guess that i would hate that and plus the whole thing is undignified and horrible so yeah :redface:
Earliest: 30s.
Latest: 40s.
Seeing people posting the age...

Something isn't right.

No, it's just TSR. Everything's okay.

Calm.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Not too old. I wouldn't want to depend on people.
Well I don;t know obv it's a dumb question because I don't know what the future holds.
The earliest I would want to die is 50. I wouldn't want to die at 90+ though, too old.

Quick Reply

Latest