The Student Room Group

What is your hair colour and what's it like?

Scroll to see replies

Blonde, wavy, just below shoulder length

Posted from TSR Mobile
Trust me, coconut oil is a miracle sent from above. Get the kind that's unrefined, it's usually a white creamy solid, but it melts when you rub it in your hands. Also NEVER brush your hair, only comb. (I only comb in the shower). Deep condition your hair like once a week as well.

My hair is quite short at the moment, I cut it really short in November. (What a regret :cry2: ) When it's curly, it's just above my shoulders so not nearly as long as yours.
Very dark brown, straight fine hair with a bit of wave and down to my hips.
(edited 8 years ago)
No worries! :h: Curly haired people have to look out for each other. :tongue: I buy it from the afro hair shops, they always have it. They have good deep conditioners there as well.

Same!! It was so poofy. :rofl: I've learnt the ways now.

Haha, I hope so. But trust me, once you start using coconut oil and you deep condition your hair it'll be amazing. You'll love it!
:hugs:

Any will do, just make sure it's unrefined and it's white solid-y. DO NOT BUY AN ORGANIC ONE! It's terrible for some reason.

Well....my hair is thick and curly. My hair is literally like this...

Spoiler

Really dark brown. And really thick. The barber hates when I walk in cos my hair jams his machine every time
Black with dark purple dip dye thing... really curly and feels like candy floss... up to my boob area but it goes down to my waist when I straighten it.
Original post by Bad Faith
:hugs:

Any will do, just make sure it's unrefined and it's white solid-y. DO NOT BUY AN ORGANIC ONE! It's terrible for some reason.

Well....my hair is thick and curly. My hair is literally like this...

Spoiler

Omg I'm East African too and my hair is looks exactly like that lol :biggrin:
brown and very thin
Original post by HemmingsHood
Omg I'm East African too and my hair is looks exactly like that lol :biggrin:

Same, my family is from there. Such beautiful people. :u: Which country?
Original post by Bad Faith
Same, my family is from there. Such beautiful people. :u: Which country?

Kenya and Somalia :h:
brown and back at the sides/bacl
Reply 72
Very dark brown
Used to be curly and down to my shoulders; recently been a lot shorter and just very standard/boring
jet black tight curly hair down to my collar bones.
Wavy dark brown. :smile:
Dark brown, pretty much this (took this picture to my hairdresser the first time I had it done):

Brown, very thick and wavy, bum length.
Soft black kinky/tight curly hair.
Reply 78
Bleach blonde
Undercut on the sides and back but growing out. My roots are medium brown, the rest is faded blackish red with pinkish blonde highlights. Soft curly waves just past shoulder length.

Quick Reply

Latest