The Student Room Group

Hot girl only messages me for answers/help

Right so there is this girl thats an absolute stunner 10/10, everyone on my course I know fantasises about her including me. I tried talking to her once at the start of uni however she kinda blanked me.

Anyways before christmas we were put together for a group in a tutorial (praise the lord aha) and were given a question to solve and I could solve it and helped her understand it. Never spoke since, tried messaging her on fb but she was very blunt never attempted to talk to her again as she is pretty much out of anyone I knows league let alone mine. Then out of no where last month she messaged me out the blue for help on a question, anyways I did the question and then explained it to her - that was it.

Then again a couple days after she asked for help again, so I did the question and explained again to her. That was it. A few days passed but I wanted to talk to her more so I messaged her asking if she did a certain question that was due in which she did and explained it to me, I tried keeping up the convo after that but she was just not interested.

Then again.. she messaged me asking for help again and again (which i helped).. anyways we had the test last week for that module and so I decided to message to ask if she was doing anything this week and was gonna go celebrate after the exam - she read and ignored.

It seems to me that she is just using me for the answers. But could she be interested in actually talking to me considering she could ask anyone really yet she messages me?

Scroll to see replies

Yeah, she's just using you for answers.

I've been at the female version of that since GCSEs :frown:
if she was interested she'd talk about things other than the answers
she probably goes back to you because she knows you'll help
Reply 3
She isn't a 10/10. :tongue:

Yep. I'm afraid she is just using you for answers.
Reply 4
She is a user
Reply 5
Yeah you're the nerdy friend

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by Serine Soul
Yeah, she's just using you for answers.

I've been at the female version of that since GCSEs :frown:

Hahaha not good from the guys perspective, esp if he is interested in you

Original post by defenestrated
if she was interested she'd talk about things other than the answers
she probably goes back to you because she knows you'll help

true - i guess now the test is over she wont message me again, It's really awkard she blanked my last text considering we're in the same seminars, do you think I should try talk to her in person about something completely irrelevant to uni to see if she's interested?
Reply 7
She's plain using you.

Next time tell her the wrong answer, and maybe she'll work it out for herself.
Just because you want to have sex with her / go out with her doesn't mean she's thinking the same. There are girls out there who aren't sluts and want to actually study something and be part of society unlike a lot of the youth nowadays who just want to have sex and party. :wink:
Original post by Anonymous

true - i guess now the test is over she wont message me again, It's really awkard she blanked my last text considering we're in the same seminars, do you think I should try talk to her in person about something completely irrelevant to uni to see if she's interested?

if you feel like it's worth it, only try once though or she'll get creeped out
Stop being a beta and don't give her any answers again. smh.
Original post by Han-
She's plain using you.

Next time tell her the wrong answer, and maybe she'll work it out for herself.

I would haha but now the exam has passed i doubt shell reply to my last message or message me until the next one is approaching
Original post by Floydacious
Just because you want to have sex with her / go out with her doesn't mean she's thinking the same. There are girls out there who aren't sluts and want to actually study something and be part of society unlike a lot of the youth nowadays who just want to have sex and party. :wink:

haha true, although I genuinely would like to get to know her and take her on a date or something, although i saw her out at a club once and she had about 5/6 guys all swarming her so didnt bother approaching her.

It seems to me that she is just using me for the answers.

Yep, you have solved this mystery.
can I pm people a photo of myself and get your opinions?

preferably a girl but if none then guys if you wna help a guy out that would be great

but yeah would appreciate it so if you dont mind giving an honest opinion pm me :smile:
I'm seeing the light bulb moment where it dawned on you. She's not a 10/10 if she treats people like that. You can either ignore her back, make her do most of the work or give her the wrong answer.... TBF though just as she's using you, then its something youd like returned. Move on.
comment saying so and ill pm you*
forgot it was on anonymous
Reply 16
Tell her you're too busy and you'll only answer her questions if she meets you for coffee in person.
Original post by whorace
Tell her you're too busy and you'll only answer her questions if she meets you for coffee in person.

do you think maybe asking for her to go to the library with me if she asks again would be a good idea?
Reply 18
do you think maybe asking for her to go to the library with me if she asks again would be a good idea?

Nah library establishes you as the nerd again, by all means have a book out when you meet but you should meet in a more social situation. If she outright says no she is using you, if she says yes she values you enough to take time out of her day so good start.

No. She will refuse unless she is really desperate. just get used to the fact she sees fit to use you and doesnt have any regard for you outside that.

The alternative is to send her a price list of things you expect in return for each answer.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending