London
Original post by Foxab77
Got Roseberry offer!

Me too!
Original post by scomiskey872
Yeah I am! I have an actuarial science offer too:smile:

That's great! I'll maybe see you on the way over then :smile:
Current student, if anyone has any questions
Does anyone know if there is a straight economics thread?

Original post by Jamie S
Current student, if anyone has any questions

Which course?
Original post by BBeyond
Does anyone know if there is a straight economics thread?

Which course?

BSc Government and Economics
Original post by Jamie S
BSc Government and Economics

Don't suppose you know if it's possible to keep the amount of essay writing you do to a minimal for straight econ? Is it possible to take lots of mathematical modules to avoid essays were possible? (obviously there will be some compulsory ones)
Original post by BBeyond
Don't suppose you know if it's possible to keep the amount of essay writing you do to a minimal for straight econ? Is it possible to take lots of mathematical modules to avoid essays were possible? (obviously there will be some compulsory ones)

Yes very easy, but don't think that mathematics modules are any easier. Trust me, not matter how good you were at high school.
Anyone who did Law want to share some insight?
Offer for Law and for Bankside! Anyone else similar? :smile:
Can anyone help me with the whole accommodation at LSE??? really confused about why people want certain halls over other ones! :s-smilie:
Original post by Jamie S
Yes very easy, but don't think that mathematics modules are any easier. Trust me, not matter how good you were at high school.

I guess not but I just generally prefer the mathematical side to the essay side. Cheers for the answer.
Original post by Connor16
Hey :smile: got my offer for Actuarial Science last week and was wondering if anyone else from Northern Ireland has gotten any offers or is heading over for the offer holders day on 12th of April?

My son got an offer for law. He went to offer holders day last year and really enjoyed it. We're from Northern Ireland.
Original post by scomiskey872
Yeah I am! I have an actuarial science offer too:smile:

Law offer holder from Northern Ireland.
For anyone with Passfield offers: although it sounds like the information isn't released, are people receiving singles or shared accommodation? Cheers :smile:
Offer for single room in Carr Saunders yesterday!!! I only applied for one room in that hall and it was my first choice.

LSE is a gift that keeps on giving............

:biggrin:
Original post by redwhiteandbrit
For anyone with Passfield offers: although it sounds like the information isn't released, are people receiving singles or shared accommodation? Cheers :smile:

Hey! I got an offer for shared acommodation (twin) in Passfield, although I dont know if it is en-suite or no. Hopefuly see you there!
Original post by Econgovguy
Hey! I got an offer for shared acommodation (twin) in Passfield, although I dont know if it is en-suite or no. Hopefuly see you there!

Did you apply for shared or singular? Hopefully!!
Original post by redwhiteandbrit
Did you apply for shared or singular? Hopefully!!

I applied for shared rooms (twin and twin en suite) how about you?
Original post by Econgovguy
I applied for shared rooms (twin and twin en suite) how about you?

Single :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending