The Student Room Group

Where should I post about university subject choosing prob?

Okay I completed A level this jan.I had only science subjects until now.My A level sub was -physics,chemistry,mathematics.I wasn't particularly happy with science subjects.I got math-A,phy-B,chem-C.So I thought computer science was right sub for me,but now I am having 2nd thoughts,I wear glasses and I am afraid too much glare is going to ruin my eyes.I do use comp a lot but as a subject...and if I choose BBA,I am from science background,will I have any prob in the long run?And pure science subjects like physics,chem will teach too much in details and as u can see,I am average in all sub.I don't have a fav sub,no goals,so I don't know what to do.
Original post by S242
Okay I completed A level this jan.I had only science subjects until now.My A level sub was -physics,chemistry,mathematics.I wasn't particularly happy with science subjects.I got math-A,phy-B,chem-C.So I thought computer science was right sub for me,but now I am having 2nd thoughts,I wear glasses and I am afraid too much glare is going to ruin my eyes.I do use comp a lot but as a subject...and if I choose BBA,I am from science background,will I have any prob in the long run?And pure science subjects like physics,chem will teach too much in details and as u can see,I am average in all sub.I don't have a fav sub,no goals,so I don't know what to do.

Computer science won't damage your eyes any more than using a computer regularly at home would :nah:

Have you tried talking to a careers advisor?
Reply 2
Original post by Gingerbread101
Computer science won't damage your eyes any more than using a computer regularly at home would :nah:

Have you tried talking to a careers advisor?
I see.Well I do use computer regularly at home.hmm I gave three choices to my university-1st choice-CSE,2nd choice-BBA,3rd choice -EEE.so basically any of them is okay for me.There is a viva coming up in7 days.I already passed the mini written test,if I pass that viva, I am in,any suggestions on how to pass viva?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending