Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website

People looking to make Friends before starting University Of Derby

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Original post by AnnaMariaa
Just a heads up if we do go out drinking, remember I am northern and I get very protective, if you guys wanna go home with other people I will challenge them👀 Get my ladder out and everything 💪🏻

Ill distract you with gravy :biggrin:
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website
Oh my God I love chips with gravy
Reply 122

"All northerners love gravvvvy" :u:
Reply 123

What do you have from the chippy
Obviously chips with gravy or curry sauce, i'm so disgusting.
Obviously chips with gravy or curry sauce, i'm so disgusting.

Disgusting? Stay seated for the greatest Canadian food of all time.

This is Poutine. It singlehandedly cures cancer and kills you with a heart attack. If they served it in England, I would weigh eight hundred and twenty-two pounds and would drown if I ever went to the beach because people would constantly try to push me back in to the water when I came back to the sand.

Fun fact: 82% of all beached whales are actually just people who discovered poutine.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by ThatOldGuy
Disgusting? Stay seated for the greatest Canadian food of all time.

This is Poutine. It singlehandedly cures cancer and kills you with a heart attack. If they served it in England, I would weigh eight hundred and twenty-two pounds and would drown if I ever went to the beach because people would constantly try to push me back in to the water when I came back to the sand.

Fun fact: 82% of all beached whales are actually just people who discovered poutine.

I'd give it a go, what is that on top of it though, egg?!
I'd give it a go, what is that on top of it though, egg?!

Cheddar cheese curds. It's a squeaky soft cheese that the poutine gravy melts.

Eating poutine is like making out with a unicorn - Something that looks so different shouldn't taste so good.
By the way if I still have my shitty laptop when we start uni, if anyone would like to dismantle it to clean the fan properly I will appreciate it a lot. hahaha my friends at the uni rn are always given peoples' things to fix and don't want to bug them with such a huge task.:charm:
By the way if I still have my shitty laptop when we start uni, if anyone would like to dismantle it to clean the fan properly I will appreciate it a lot. hahaha my friends at the uni rn are always given peoples' things to fix and don't want to bug them with such a huge task.:charm:

If the fan's making a loud noise, it may have gotten warped. Might take a bit to fix, but I'd give it a go.

You'd owe me bigtime, though! I charge fifty thousand pounds an hour.
Original post by ThatOldGuy
If the fan's making a loud noise, it may have gotten warped. Might take a bit to fix, but I'd give it a go.

You'd owe me bigtime, though! I charge fifty thousand pounds an hour.

Sounds reasonable!
I am the same I haven't finished student finance because I'm not sure if I qualify for the NHS bursary, I think I'm gonna leave that this year and only apply when I need it like next year for placements

I really need to have a look at it because I haven't a clue haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by EmilyRoseSharp
Sounds reasonable!

That's what everybody always says! "John. You're so reasonable. Please let me give you 5 million dollars."

But because you're so awesome, I'll do it for £4999.99/hour.
Original post by livneave
I really need to have a look at it because I haven't a clue haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have done mine and it has all be approved its not as hard or scary as it looks
Original post by Dmar167
Ill distract you with gravy :biggrin:

You can be everyones body guard
Hi guys
I'm Olivia, I'm 17 and wanting to do Diagnostic Radiography next year, not firmed Derby yet but will have done by the end of the week, then I have to do all the student finance, NHS bursary and accommodation stuff

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hii i'm Jess, 17 and wanting to do Occupational therapy. I did consider radiography but changed my mind! Did you like Brittania Mill?
Reply 136
Original post by Meganharrowing
You can be everyones body guard

Are you calling me fat :frown:
Original post by RoseTiger1
Hii i'm Jess, 17 and wanting to do Occupational therapy. I did consider radiography but changed my mind! Did you like Brittania Mill?

Radiography isn't at Britannia mill, so I didn't go and have a look

Posted from TSR Mobile
Radiography isn't at Britannia mill, so I didn't go and have a look

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah sorry my bad! XD
Original post by RoseTiger1
Ah sorry my bad! XD

Haha no worries

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest