The Student Room Group

His response to my question was kinda sexual....

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
That's what I was thinking, I just found it a little odd. Usually guys wouldn't even attempt to make a joke implying that they would do this particular activity.

Some would, some wouldn't.
Don't find that flattering OP. Dude is level 1 creep.
Original post by mrsjenner
Don't find that flattering OP. Dude is level 1 creep.

I found it odd. I didn't really find it flattering lol.
Original post by unprinted
Some would, some wouldn't.

I've never heard anything like it in my life.
Original post by hellodave5
Not necessarily.
Think the context biased responses a bit

Really? How so?

Original post by Tootles
Why not? :colonhash:

Have you heard anyone joke about this kind of thing before?

Original post by JeffyBoyAnjou
Hmm, itz probuhblee him trïing tuh see hee stands with yoo and wethuh yood bee wiling tuh døn that root.

Your response was surprisingly easy to read. Interesting writing style I must say.
Original post by heineken
Your new boo is a canibal, sorry babe.

Original post by EricPiphany
I think you make him particularly hungry.

Original post by SMEGGGY
He's a ****ing cannibal

Lool funny guys! Imagine if he really was one though :O

Original post by Alfed
:facepalm::facepalm2: It literally facepalmed at the OP. Yes it was sexual and going down on you. :wink:

Why did you face palm?
Original post by SMEGGGY
He's a ****ing cannibal

*laughs*
Where do you stand with him? Would you consider taking it to the next level with him or na
I was once about to drop a similar line but didn't think it was appropriate, but it turned out she was Into it

We dated for a while actually but apparently we are moving too slow for him. So he said he didn't think we would be more than friends, but I could sense he was still somewhat interested....How did you find out she was into it?
Reply 28
Loooooooool omds

Posted from TSR Mobile
We dated for a while actually but apparently we are moving too slow for him. So he said he didn't think we would be more than friends, but I could sense he was still somewhat interested....How did you find out she was into it?

You asked him what he was eating and he said 'you'?? That is well cringey and yes he is interested in you do you fancy him?
Reply 30

Why do you make your relationship with him seem so one-sided? Aren't you interested in him?
Original post by chikane
You asked him what he was eating and he said 'you'?? That is well cringey and yes he is interested in you do you fancy him?

It is. I do like him however I am getting the impression he just wants a casual relationship...
Original post by xylas
Why do you make your relationship with him seem so one-sided? Aren't you interested in him?

No idea it came across that way. I'm interested in him. I was gutted when he said he didn't think we would be more than friends and left it at that instead of questioning him at the time. I now understand why he said what he said, however I am getting the impression he wants something casual.
It is. I do like him however I am getting the impression he just wants a casual relationship...

Just tell him to be upfront with you and ask what does he want instead of analysing his messages.
Reply 34
No idea it came across that way. I'm interested in him. I was gutted when he said he didn't think we would be more than friends and left it at that instead of questioning him at the time. I now understand why he said what he said, however I am getting the impression he wants something casual.

Yeah he obviously doesn't want to be just friends with you but I guess he wasn't happy with the relationship. Impressions are impressions, I suggest you talk to him about your feelings (or not) so you can see where you are with him.
This guy has established that he is attracted to me and said he found it hard to remain friends with me for various reasons.

We were talking the other night and I asked what he ended up eating (we were talking about dinner) and he said '' you '', he laughed and used a couple of emojis. I just laughed off... but when I thought about it the joke was quite sexual.

Since he responded like so , is he implying that he would actually go down on me?

You don't know... He could be a cannibal
Your response was surprisingly easy to read. Interesting writing style I must say.

Thank yoo, Ï am simplee rïting orl werds thê acshuhlee pruhnønsd :smile:
Have you heard anyone joke about this kind of thing before
Yes, and I've done it myself.

Try being dyslexic :colonhash:
Original post by Tootles
Yes, and I've done it myself.

Try being dyslexic :colonhash:

How did the person respond to you?
Original post by JeffyBoyAnjou
Thank yoo, Ï am simplee rïting orl werds thê acshuhlee pruhnønsd :smile:

Ok now this is becoming annoying.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending