The Student Room Group

HMRC Hidden Economy Recruitment

Scroll to see replies

Original post by keiramcr
I think there notified as soon as checks clear. I passed my checks last week and received another dbs form on Saturday.

You only send it to them if there is something on it to disclose

Thank you for your reply.

I thought so. I will just have to be patient then. As mine cleared on 11th and my personal references have also been sent back. The torture. Cannot imagine my previous employers have not responded.
Reply 161
Access NI/Police check completed 5 min ago according to website, hopefully not too long of a wait now!!
Original post by RhianC3
What number do you call to check your DBS?

03000 200 190

Hope we hear soon x
I had my checks clear on 10.03.16 and am still waiting on my start date.
Maybe they're waiting for several people to start on the same day
I never heard anything back from DBS & no references have been checked. I had provisional offer on 22nd Feb, pre employment checks passed on 4th March, formal offer on 9th March.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just had email - checks completed!!!!! Anyone else heard?
Reply 166
Hi,

After on a reserve list for 2 weeks I had my provisional offer on 7th of March for Croydon,London , just waiting for checks to be completed.Called DBS no application has been launched yet.
Reply 167
Hello everyone

Just had my email to say pre-employment checks passed, however I haven't had a DBS through and as far as I know no references have been contacted (actually rang DBS an hour before my email and it has been posted 10/03/2016).

Just waiting on a start date now for Leeds!
Reply 168
CHECKS PASSED!!!!! :biggrin: How long does it take to get your start date?
Checks passed!!!!!!!!!! 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 170
Original post by RhianC3
Checks passed!!!!!!!!!! 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Congrats!!!!!
Congratulations guys, pleased for you all.

My checks haven't passed and got an email response stating they were still completing checks. Not great and a little nervous now. Not sure what they could be waiting for. They just said they would be in touch if they needed further information.
Original post by bwatters1
Congrats!!!!!

Thank you- feels like I've been waiting forever... I saw your post and typed a sulky response about my impatience yesterday putting me to the back of the queue and then immediately got the email!
Reply 173
Original post by TraineeAcc
Who's all confirmed for Belfast 18 April?

How long did it take from 'pre employment checks passed' to getting a start date for belfast? Hopefully will get the 18th April too!
Original post by bwatters1
How long did it take from 'pre employment checks passed' to getting a start date for belfast? Hopefully will get the 18th April too!

Mine was a while but with ao role, next working day. You'll prob hear this week
Reply 175
Does anyone know if I still need to send my DBS if checks have been completed? There's nothing on it anyway.

Also - a new document has appeared at the top of my attachments list on CS jobs called Hidden Economy Comms. It's a message from the director to successful applicants, really interesting read if you haven't seen it! :biggrin:
I was wondering the same about the DBS- I came home to mine last night, after my checks completed yesterday.
Reply 177
Original post by RhianC3
I was wondering the same about the DBS- I came home to mine last night, after my checks completed yesterday.

I've sent them an email now querying so will let you know when I do!
Reply 178
Confirmation for Belfast on 18th April :smile: Just got the email
Original post by daltoja
I've sent them an email now querying so will let you know when I do!

You only send the certificate of there is something on it. If not they will be told it's clear.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending