What is your current crush' name?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Seriously SS move on.

I know this is you. Stop pinning the blame on other people :rofl:
I know this is you. Stop pinning the blame on other people :rofl:

What's me? :lol:

This is acupofgreentea, to clarify. Posting as Anon to reassure all that Anon is not me once and for all. :rofl:
What's me? :lol:

This is acupofgreentea, to clarify. Posting as Anon to reassure all that Anon is not me once and for all. :rofl:

What's me?

This is acupofgreentea, to clarify. Posting as Anon to reassure all that Anon is not me once and for all.

Nvm, I figured out that it was actually FS aka EW

I know her game. She has been baiting BL by posting anon with her FS accounts (there are 2: one 'slip' and one 'slit') and responding with her original just to make it seem like she's on the same side.

Very smart indeed :beard:

I wonder if she has anything to say about this.

I know her game. She has been baiting BL by posting anon with her FS accounts (there are 2: one 'slip' and one 'slit':wink: and responding with her original just to make it seem like she's on the same side.

If you're trying a process of elimination approach, it's going to take you a while. :lol: Once EW has been ruled out, I'd go for @SeanFM. He's confessed to having a crush on Indetermy himself, fact - a top suspect, I'd say.

Spoiler

If you know you know. :biggrin: @mkap @Matrix123.
Reply 166
Original post by SubZero~

:lol: i know whooooo

I think I know who you are :wink:
Original post by SubZero~

@ravioliyears

Just for anyone who didn't know :wink:

I know her game. She has been baiting BL by posting anon with her FS accounts (there are 2: one 'slip' and one 'slit':wink: and responding with her original just to make it seem like she's on the same side.

Why would I do that to BL? I'm not even using TSR atm but a friend alerted me to this stupid comment so just clarifying for the sake of my friendship with BL that this baiting is nothing to do with me.

Also the account Freudian Slip does not belong to me.

I have one main account: Ethereal World
And one dupe: Freudian Slit

Tks Bye
Idk who you're talking about but I'm not her.

Try again :lol:

I was actually talking about a guy. Nice assumption that it was about a girl though. Awkward.
His name's Declan and I swear I've fancied him for about 6 months even though we've never spoken face to face. I feel like such an idiot, especially since I've never actually liked anyone before. At the old age of 19, I finally fancy someone who happens to be in a long term relationship and probably doesn't even like me... Typical.

At least I told him so I could hurry up and move on :colone:
(edited 8 years ago)
If you're trying a process of elimination approach, it's going to take you a while. :lol: Once EW has been ruled out, I'd go for @SeanFM. He's confessed to having a crush on Indetermy himself, fact - a top suspect, I'd say.

Spoiler

There I thought an anon was fessing up to a crush :hide: :getmecoat:

No idea what is going on here :tongue:
Serioulsy, EW and Greentea, I now couldn't careless who the anon is but I know for sure that its none of you guys. Therefore, don't worry, I believe you guys. :h:Me and Indeterminate are together and this anon is meaningless. What matters to me is my man and he doesn't care about these anons, rather find them meaningless. So let the anon do whatever they want to do.:h:
Reply 175
Ellie, I really miss her but I messed up:frown: idk what to do
currently...well it's been going on for 7 long months now and his name is Adam. I want to forget him because it's not going anywhere BUT his name is like everywhere, in my textbooks, the internet, somehow, Adam just became the most common name lol
Has this phenomenon happened to anyone else?

The Baader-Meinhof complex, look it up.
Original post by BrokenLife
Serioulsy, EW and Greentea, I now couldn't careless who the anon is but I know for sure that its none of you guys. Therefore, don't worry, I believe you guys. :h:Me and Indeterminate are together and this anon is meaningless. What matters to me is my man and he doesn't care about these anons, rather find them meaningless. So let the anon do whatever they want to do.:h:

Thanks @BrokenLife

I can't work out if these anons are baiting you or genuinely being serious about it all. Either way it's tragic.

Ly

:fight: :flutter: :fight: :flutter: :fight: :flutter:
Also have a big crush on my lecturer :frown:

Very very ashamed of that, given how nice she is, and sweet. It feels...disrespectful, even Haram, you know? :frown:

She is here to teach and educate, and help not be objectified by the sweaty sexual desires borne of a idiotic, soppy, schoolboy crush
Original post by Freudian Slit
Thanks @BrokenLife

I can't work out if these anons are baiting you or genuinely being serious about it all. Either way it's tragic.

Ly

:fight: :flutter: :fight: :flutter: :fight: :flutter:

Haha No worries :smile:

i couldn't careless cos i got my man anyway so yeaah..

But...

:fight::flutter::fight::flutter:

Hope you've been good. I missed you! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending