The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Longshot700
actually doesn't matter, remembered I'm a minority.

:rofl2:
Theres this one really new thing (think cam out a about 2 months ago) that .....

-is ABSOLUTELY COMPLETELY 100% free
-ZERO ADS and promotions present
-hear their interests first hand with truth filters inbuilt
-sets a compulsory real life profile pic with complete correct time relevant time removal-so no old out dated pics!!
-lets you see their fashion sense with a new fashion feature
-in built function which removes pedos/trolls 100% guarateed
-can create instant further dates in real time all you have to do is simply ask!

ITS CALLED MEETING IN REAL LIFE :biggrin:

Spoiler

I jk OP, but meeting in RL is best really, just try to make time for it if you dont have time right now, itll be worth it to build a good strong start when you can actually physically meet each other and you learn more bou them too!!!
(edited 8 years ago)
You need to find someone with a minority fetish, if you're East Asian find a weeaboo or koreeaboo (you don't have to be Japanese or Korean).
Just when I think it's free, I have to pay for to see who matched me or visited me. It's annoying.

Edit: actually doesn't matter, remembered I'm a minority.

Tinder is all I can think of lol.
Reply 5
Original post by ServantOfMorgoth
Tinder is all I can think of lol.

Doesn't work for me.
Reply 6
Doesn't work for me.

Are you following the 2 rules?
Gaydar or Grindr and manageable without paying.
Reply 8
Original post by difeo

2 rules?
Reply 9
Original post by Quantex
Gaydar or Grindr and manageable without paying.

Already fallen for that.
Already fallen for that.

If you join Match.com and wait for a week or longer the subscription price is lowered. I think it could cost £40 for 6 months which isn't too bad. Probably cheaper out there though. The only free usable dating sites is Tinder IMO.
Original post by Howbeit
If you join Match.com and wait for a week or longer the subscription price is lowered. I think it could cost £40 for 6 months which isn't too bad. Probably cheaper out there though. The only free usable dating sites is Tinder IMO.

I don't have a job right now but I'm looking for one.
Original post by difeo

Oh wait, just searched them. Thing is a while back, I used a handsome guy from google images of "handsome guy" as my profile picture and it still got no likes.
I don't have a job right now but I'm looking for one.

That's fair enough. You could make £40 match betting if you have around £100 to lay the bets, no risk involved if you do it right!

I would try Tinder again... it definitely doesn't work for everyone but sometimes you just have to improve your game. Having a good profile picture is an absolute must and generally not taking it too seriously helps when chatting. I'm not great at the chatting part because I live on a different plane to most people!

On Match you can get a 3-7 day free trial if you sign up WITH the promotional code. It won't work if you sign up first. Could quickly try and snag someone's number!
Original post by Howbeit
That's fair enough. You could make £40 match betting if you have around £100 to lay the bets, no risk involved if you do it right!

I would try Tinder again... it definitely doesn't work for everyone but sometimes you just have to improve your game. Having a good profile picture is an absolute must and generally not taking it too seriously helps when chatting. I'm not great at the chatting part because I live on a different plane to most people!

On Match you can get a 3-7 day free trial if you sign up WITH the promotional code. It won't work if you sign up first. Could quickly try and snag someone's number!

I've gotten no matches on tinder apart from 1 that unmatched me when I said Yo, and the other was some bot for a sex site.

Plus it feels horrible when I get no matches on Tinder.

How do I get the promotional code.
Already fallen for that.

Grindr is filled with thirsty guys lol
I've gotten no matches on tinder apart from 1 that unmatched me when I said Yo, and the other was some bot for a sex site.

Plus it feels horrible when I get no matches on Tinder.

How do I get the promotional code.

Why would you start off a convo with yo? That'll irritate me and I'd probably un-match unless you were gorgeous lol
Grindr is filled with thirsty guys lol

Filled with thirsty gay guys so no.
Why would you start off a convo with yo? That'll irritate me and I'd probably un-match unless you were gorgeous lol

Had no idea, plus it was the only match I've had in ages.

How do you start a convo, I'm on sites like hot or not and I get girls that feel like chatting, I say Hi or how are you and they don't reply, just wtf.
Filled with thirsty gay guys so no.

Well duh it's an app for men that like men. Did you join without knowing?

Latest