The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Giroud won't be starting tonight unless Wenger hasn't learn his mistakes from the first leg, which tbh isn't unlikely.
Reply 5941
Theo turns 27 today ffs

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SA-1
Theo turns 27 today ffs

Posted from TSR Mobile

Overall he's had a nothing career so far
Original post by sevchenko
Overall he's had a nothing career so far

I could argue that without Walcott's goals in 2012-13, Wenger would have walked much sooner. Why he is struggling now may be more than just a loss of form...
Reply 5944
Original post by shawn_o1
I could argue that without Walcott's goals in 2012-13, Wenger would have walked much sooner. Why he is struggling now may be more than just a loss of form...

He has scored some important goals but when he joined as a 16 year old.. even when he was 20 - we all thought he'd reach much higher levels than he has.

It's been so disappointing

Posted from TSR Mobile
Prepare the lube, Arsenal fans.
^ you'd say that before every of our games vs Chelsea, ngl
^^

[video="youtube;Vw9hMdErV4Y"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vw9hMdErV4Y[/video]
Original post by shawn_o1
^ you'd say that before every of our games vs Chelsea, ngl

Yeah and you always get beat by Chelsea.
Dead :biggrin:

1458142918564.jpg
sauce?
*net c*nt
Original post by leinad2012
More important than the cl game tonight is the early 2pm kick off, where my uni football team needs to avoid defeat to secure promotion and the title. Reason we're there in the mix for the title? Because we have a winning mentality and don't bottle it against the **** teams in our league..

Inb4 4th place
inb4 bottle job and Leinad comes on here crying and rustled about the manager not spending any money.

Then changing his opinion 5 minutes later.
Looooooooooooooooooooool flamini starting lmao
Wtf what is this why is Flamini starting in the Nou Camp
Any miniscule chance we had of keeping the scoreline respectable has gone out the window. Wenger has officially lost it.
(edited 8 years ago)
That said I hope Flamini snaps Neymar's leg in two.
So my darg Iwobi is starting.

We used to drink cool aid together.

Latest