The Student Room Group

Which college

I have been lucky enough to be accepted for adult nursing at Southampton, Canterbury and coventry. The dilemma now is which one to choose. Any advice please? I am travelling from Ireland so location not an issue. Presume the course content and teaching will be similar so want advice on the college with good student accommodation, good social scene.... All replies appreciated
From what I know from knowing people at all three I would say the social life and night life is much better at Canterbury than the other two but the accommodation at Southampton is much better

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Deise
I have been lucky enough to be accepted for adult nursing at Southampton, Canterbury and coventry. The dilemma now is which one to choose. Any advice please? I am travelling from Ireland so location not an issue. Presume the course content and teaching will be similar so want advice on the college with good student accommodation, good social scene.... All replies appreciated

Nightlife in Southampton is massive and hugely varied. Accommodation is pretty good but choose wisely. Student union really active and lots of stuff going on, nice Union buildings and campus. Great healthcare teaching and the hospital is big and really good. I'm a med student here and I love it!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Very different areas, the area of Canterbury looks incredible, whereas Southampton would probably be more of a student city. I know you said you wanted to know more about social scene and such, however I think you have to remember that Southampton is in the Russel Group and a degree from there would probably be looked at more highly than the other two, so it would also be safe to assume the teaching and course content will be better

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending