The Student Room Group

What would your brutally honest dating profile say?

I'm bored, read an article about this recently and thought it could be fun.

Scroll to see replies

Slightly unstable, overtalkative weirdo :h:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 2
I'm ****ing insane. I wouldn't even bother. :h:
Reply 3
Looking for a bitch to use and abuse me. :h:
Even I wouldn't date me

:rofl:
Wanted: man to help me look after my cats.
Reply 6
"Love me, love my cats. We come as a package."

Posted from TSR Mobile
warning: is an awful bed hog with a cake obsession
Spends all day posting on TSR :erm:
Is thirsty AF so slide into my DMs (females only:colonhash:)
Have a cold heart because Arsenal always know how to dissapoint and girls are no different :smile:
Reply 9
I like dinosaurs
Reply 10
Shut up, do what I tell you, I'm not interested; these are just some of the things you'll be hearing if you answer this ad. I'm an idiot and I don't care about anyone but myself. P.S. No dogs!
Female, Sinhalese, obese, liberal Roman Catholic with severe mental health problems (the less you ask, the better :ninja: ) seeks fellow female liberal Catholic, non-smoking, teetotal person to be loving, attentive spouse (read: cook, dishwasher, bed-maker and full-time carer). Vegetarians, vegans and those expecting sexual intercourse need not apply :nah:

:angel:
Im just here for the banter
I'm a high achieving, motivated person with strong ambitions . I am talkative and can make a good joke at times as well as having excellent team working and problem solving skills, useful in all relationships. I'm sure I have my faults but overall I think my desire and commitment to constantly improve and develop myself will make me a great boyfriend. I am ideally seeking a Christian who is aesthetically and personality-wise appealing and who shares my optimistic attitude to life.

(Honestly, this is what I'd write anyway- I don't like to sound like anything I'm not in my profiles, I want to seem relatively humble, acknowledging that I have faults, but overall I am confident that I can beat the competition in securing a good wife.
(edited 8 years ago)
Insufferable when ill, plays a lot of computer games and will seek to minimise contact with you.
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Female, Sinhalese, obese, liberal Roman Catholic with severe mental health problems (the less you ask, the better :ninja: ) seeks fellow female liberal Catholic, non-smoking, teetotal person to be loving, attentive spouse (read: cook, dishwasher, bed-maker and full-time carer). Vegetarians, vegans and those expecting sexual intercourse need not apply :nah:

:angel:

how come?
Has a very wild imagination
Likes expensive things
"If I can't bench press you we can't make this work"
Original post by MountKimbie
how come?

Well I'm not very good at cooking for myself and I like meat too much to be eating veggie/vegan food for the rest of my life. So the same way I would tell a smoker not to bother, I would tell a vegetarian/vegan person not to bother either :lol:
I'm a chocolate monster

Quick Reply

Latest