The Student Room Group

school life

what should you do if people start to accuse you of something you did not do everyday and no one believe you?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by crystalong
what should you do if people start to accuse you of something you did not do everyday and no one believe you?

Ignore them.

Posted from TSR Mobile
beat the sh!t out of them then taunt like in tf2, then dance on their body parts :awesome: XD
Reply 3
i have been ignoring them for 11 years and it adds to the pain
Reply 4
i got accused of snorting coke of the school toilet seats and it was the bullys who started it and it got so bad i walked into the canteen once and every one started chanting that i was a coke head

i had to leave school
didnt attend the whole half of my last year of school, didnt attend exams and didnt go back for my results
Original post by shawtyb
i got accused of snorting coke of the school toilet seats and it was the bullys who started it and it got so bad i walked into the canteen once and every one started chanting that i was a coke head

i had to leave school
didnt attend the whole half of my last year of school, didnt attend exams and didnt go back for my results

damn. luckily no one knew for me. did you do your exams in the end
Reply 6
Original post by callum_20011
damn. luckily no one knew for me. did you do your exams in the end

nope
i left with zilch and spent the years after that doing courses to build them back up
Original post by shawtyb
nope
i left with zilch and spent the years after that doing courses to build them back up

damn. im still in yr 10... regretting most of my options
Reply 8
damn. im still in yr 10... regretting most of my options

i got bullied in all 3 secondary schools but the last was defo the worst :frown:
Original post by shawtyb
i got bullied in all 3 secondary schools but the last was defo the worst :frown:

yo u can pm me if you want. and tbh i was both. the bully and the bullied
yo u can pm me if you want. and tbh i was both. the bully and the bullied

why would u bully :/
Reply 11
what would you do if you can't change your school?

Only one year left then.
what would you do if you can't change your school?

leave school. i did
Reply 14
Original post by morgan8002
Only one year left then.

not in uk
what kind of thing is the thing
not in uk

The UK only has 12 years of compulsory school. Were you were being accused of something before you started reception?

only because you acknowledge the fact that ppl hate you for whatever you supposedly didn't do. If you have no ****s to give then it shouldn't cause a problem
Reply 18
i mean i am not studying in uk.

glassriver: something serious, more serious than snorting coke
Reply 19
Original post by thefatone
only because you acknowledge the fact that ppl hate you for whatever you supposedly didn't do. If you have no ****s to give then it shouldn't cause a problem

it is the seriousness of the "something", and not the hatred that have the potential to ruin the future

Quick Reply

Latest