The Student Room Group

need help please

i started talking to the girl i like at university last week (we had one good conversation) and yesterday we spoke again for 10 seconds about our grades.

we are both in the same year doing the same course and we are from the same part of London; we live around 30mins from each other.

I really like this girl and don't know what to do as uni is finishing in 3 weeks and she is doing a placement year next year. We only have uni for 3 days each week.

Trying to approach her is hard as she is always with friends. The two times i spoke to her was when she wasn't near her friends.

I dunno if she would like me back and uni is going too fast.

Thanks
Bite the bullet find her email or just get her contact details with the biew to a date or just keeping contact and working on it later. cant be that that hard. She must have a uni email/ facebook etc.
Reply 2
Original post by 999tigger
Bite the bullet find her email or just get her contact details with the biew to a date or just keeping contact and working on it later. cant be that that hard. She must have a uni email/ facebook etc.

yh she has facebook but we're friends on it. Initially i sent her a message on fb asking a question about lectures, then i talked to her in person last week.

I want to ask for her number but i don't think we've had enough conversations yet.

Also just by observing her at university she seems like a study type person; not too bothered about having a relationship.
Reply 3
We're not friends on fb*
Original post by Anonymous
We're not friends on fb*

But presumably you know her name and can find her. Its only a girl just make contact and use some initiative. If you dont then you lose contact and you wont see her for a year plus. Did you find out if she is single?
Reply 5
Original post by 999tigger
But presumably you know her name and can find her. Its only a girl just make contact and use some initiative. If you dont then you lose contact and you wont see her for a year plus. Did you find out if she is single?

dunno if she is single. i want see her again after this uni year finishes because when ill be in 3rd year she will be doing her placement.

if i add her on fb, should i message her?
Stop making it such a big issue, just say hi, you realised you might not see her again as shes off on the placement year and youd like to stay in contact to see how it goes. She's not an alien. Youve already broken the ice.

Quick Reply

Latest