The Student Room Group

What would your brutally honest dating profile say?

Scroll to see replies

You guys are a bunch of downers lmao
Original post by mrsjenner
:colonhash: you will certainly live.
What is your sign, I'm tryna figure you out...:erm:

ha keep guessing mr meany head
il give you a clue
first quarter of the year

i might even disclose it below

Spoiler

Desperately single slightly-oversized toddler seeks human with good dog to provide constant validation and cuddles on demand. Must be willing to act as an emotional crutch at all times. I will make you lots of cake so you love me.
If you're after romance, you've come to the wrong place! My idea of a good night in involves baby oil and fingering. I hope you have a good sense of humour and do well on a lack of sleep - both of these will be required when my protein farts keep you awake at night.

A bit more about me. I'm selfish - nay, I'm a bit of a narcissist and rather vain. I expect you to doll yourself up when we go out, but you'd better not take too long in the bathroom as I also take ages. I'm also incredibly impatient so you should do your best to be ready by the time I am and never be late for anything.

I require a girl that lifts and has a fantastic ass as a result - if this isn't you, please move along, I can't bend on this. I also need someone who can cook, clean and run a house - I'm not sexist, but I am lazy.

I'm a funny guy and love a laugh, but to the point that I might not take your problems seriously. Ido however expect you to be sympathetic when I'm going through hard times.

If you think I sound like fun, get in touch!

P.S. No children.
Original post by shawtyb
ha keep guessing mr meany head
il give you a clue
first quarter of the year

i might even disclose it below

Spoiler

I'll just go ahead and say you're a Capricorn
since you're annoying me greatly and being whiny
I was trying to be nice by changing the subject and you post something immature like this :hmmm:

do one then toots
Original post by shawtyb
haha i laughed so hard!

Original post by CleverSquirrel
i laughed way to much while reading this :rofl:

Ime its fun for everyone except when its time of the month and i get told off because they are sensitive then :frown:

via Imgflip Meme Maker
Cavester oh my goodnaz :beard:and you never know, you're probably an undiscovered undercover super freak.

looool can u imagine :rofl: loooool :lol:
well who knows what might happen :colondollar:

Original post by apronedsamurai
Nonsense.

You make people (like me) happy (all the time) with your bubbly, effervescent self.

Don't put yourself down MWE :smile:

awwwh samurai <3 you are too cute but i didn't really mean like in general :colondollar:
people would probs want more than my effervescent self in bed :colondollar: lool omg can't believe what i'm writting :lol:
Original post by WoodyMKC
If you're after romance, you've come to the wrong place! My idea of a good night in involves baby oil and fingering. I hope you have a good sense of humour and do well on a lack of sleep - both of these will be required when my protein farts keep you awake at night.

A bit more about me. I'm selfish - nay, I'm a bit of a narcissist and rather vain. I expect you to doll yourself up when we go out, but you'd better not take too long in the bathroom as I also take ages. I'm also incredibly impatient so you should do your best to be ready by the time I am and never be late for anything.

I require a girl that lifts and has a fantastic ass as a result - if this isn't you, please move along, I can't bend on this. I also need someone who can cook, clean and run a house - I'm not sexist, but I am lazy.

I'm a funny guy and love a laugh, but to the point that I might not take your problems seriously. Ido however expect you to be sympathetic when I'm going through hard times.

P.S. No children.

Done at the first sentence :toofunny:

ok 2nd sentence.
Random crying outbursts, stress head and training to be a crazy cat lady.
Active 15 minutes ago? No way was she at the gym

P.S. No children.

i honestly want to see this on a dating site one day and ask about the responses you get lol

I'll just go ahead and say you're a Capricorn
since you're annoying me greatly and being whiny
I was trying to be nice by changing the subject and you post something immature like this :hmmm:

do one then toots

wrong
bet your fun at parties jeeez
aries btw

P.S. No children.

She's looking for a man not an apartment :rofl:
Original post by shawtyb
i honestly want to see this on a dating site one day and ask about the responses you get lol

wrong
bet your fun at parties jeeez
aries btw

literally me reading this:
:bored:
Reply 113
Workaholic with unreasonably high standards seeks intelligent man for predominantly physical but somewhat emotional relationship:biggrin:
literally me reading this:
:bored:

wow you really are an a hole
give up even trying to be nice to you
Original post by CoolCavy
looool can u imagine :rofl: loooool :lol:
well who knows what might happen :colondollar:

awwwh samurai <3 you are too cute but i didn't really mean like in general :colondollar:
people would probs want more than my effervescent self in bed :colondollar: lool omg can't believe what i'm writting :lol:

Cavy what is up with you today :colone: lol
Original post by Betelgeuse-
Ime its fun for everyone except when its time of the month and i get told off because they are sensitive then :frown:

via Imgflip Meme Maker

ommgg i'm actaully crying :rofl:

how and why do you know so much detail :rofl:
Original post by shawtyb
wow you really are an a hole
give up even trying to be nice to you

i wil liv
Cavy what is up with you today :colone: lol

Ikr O_o normally i at least manage to restrain myself until like 9pm :redface:
Original post by AJP98
Workaholic with unreasonably high standards seeks intelligent man for predominantly physical but somewhat emotional relationship:biggrin:

I'll meet them :tongue: (unless you require modesty)

Quick Reply

Latest