The Student Room Group

What has been your worst experience on ...

What has been your worst experience on either a tube / bus / train / escalator / lift?

Scroll to see replies

I was with my nephew on the tube on my way to South Kensington and some really cute guy got on and sat opposite me. I was too busy staring at him but he was reading his book so he didn't realise. My nephew saw me and said really loudly, "Auntie you wanted that boy to sit next to you didn't you?"

It was terrible :colonhash:
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
I was with my nephew on the tube on my way to South Kensington and some really cute guy got on and sat opposite me. I was too busy staring at him but he was reading his book so he didn't realise. My nephew saw me and said really loudly, "Auntie you wanted that boy to sit next to you didn't you?"

It was terrible :colonhash:

:toofunny:

Kids say the darndest things
Original post by Student403

Kids say the darndest things

We had like 7 stops to go as well smh. I had to deal with my blushing so much.
Reply 4
Original post by Alice Jones 97
What has been your worst experience on either a tube / bus / train / escalator / lift?

Almost got in a fight with a drunk guy in the train a few weeks ago. Had to held back and taken of the train by my friends but the reason why i was angry was because he really made fun of my friend.
We had like 7 stops to go as well smh. I had to deal with my blushing so much.

You're brown tho right?

It's so much easier for brown people when we get embarrassed :biggrin: No flushed cheeks or anything.. Just.. Brown :rofl:

1. Haven't been on a tube?
2. Being super cramped up and the heat destroying my lungs while feeling the effects of motion sickness aswell ( while i was in Hong Kong for a bit )
3. Being lost in a crowd of ppl and losing family members when moving around
4. I farted and it was the worst smell in a long time and everyone else inhaled my poop particles and decreased the conc of sh*t particles for me to breathe in. <----- fun experience you guys should all try it sometime ^-^
Original post by thefatone
1. Haven't been on a tube?
2. Being super cramped up and the heat destroying my lungs while feeling the effects of motion sickness aswell ( while i was in Hong Kong for a bit )
3. Being lost in a crowd of ppl and losing family members when moving around
4. I farted and it was the worst smell in a long time and everyone else inhaled my poop particles and decreased the conc of sh*t particles for me to breathe in. <----- fun experience you guys should all try it sometime ^-^

You and your killer farts :rofl:

On the metropolitan line, all the carriages are joined so its just one whole carriage. I decided to be an idiot and stand in bit where they joined and fell on someone. Luckily it was a friend. But it was a male friend and my hand hit a place many guys don't like to be hit..... yh....
You and your killer farts :rofl:

Oh while i was buying some food for my dofe yesterday i did this horrendous fart while lining up to pay for my stuff and my friend smelt it and so did everyone else in that densely populated area, i'd say they claimed about 5 more lives

I sat in dried sick years ago on a bus.

Thankfully i have never been on the tube or that would be at the top of my list
Original post by thefatone
Oh while i was buying some food for my dofe yesterday i did this horrendous fart while lining up to pay for my stuff and my friend smelt it and so did everyone else in that densely populated area, i'd say they claimed about 5 more lives

You're brown tho right?

It's so much easier for brown people when we get embarrassed :biggrin: No flushed cheeks or anything.. Just.. Brown :rofl:

I am brown yeah. But I actually go like a dark red apparently.
I am brown yeah. But I actually go like a dark red apparently.

Oh I gotcha :teehee:
I was on the central line once and this guy had his dick out cause he was wearing some weird shorts. He was sat directly in front of me. And since I only had like two more stops, I just thought I would just ignore it and not move since I couldn't be arsed. Those were two very long stops...
I almost missed the bus and got stuck in between the doors AS THEY WERE CLOSING. the whole bus saw this and then I went to the top floor and two chavs had a go at me the whole journey.
Got into a fight.
Embarrassing. For him.

See it was a white yuppie with a briefcase. He must've been mad he had to be on public transport, I had to have been 15 or so.

It was crowded and so like slow motion I see the palms of his hands and then he shoves me with this face :angry:

So I lost it.

Another thing I did when I took public transport was I welcomed people with my mates like, "Welcome to the train, enjoy your stay. Let me show you to a seat, come with me."
Having to sit through an argument between a bus driver and a woman with a thick Spanish accent on the way to the League Cup final :frown:

It went on for like 10 mins and I was already late...
Original post by Betelgeuse-
I sat in dried sick years ago on a bus.

Thankfully i have never been on the tube or that would be at the top of my list

Literally laughing. I sat in gum once. :indiff:

Laughing at you laughing :toofunny:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending