The Student Room Group

Dofe Tomorrow AMA

I have Dofe tomorrow and i'm sure i've prepared.....

Scroll to see replies

Trying to resist telling you horror stories
Reply 2
Original post by thefatone

I am sure they already told you but bring lots of high-energy food and energy drinks. Check the weather and equipment for it. Most importantly have fun.

Best of luck
which level? bronze/silver/gold?

How do you treat a bee sting?
Reply 5
Original post by surina16
which level? bronze/silver/gold?

Gold, although i'm literally a veteran since i've don bronze and silver i still have no idea how to plan anything or how to read a map, i also get other to carry the extra group stuff for me bc i'm really pathetic when it comes to walking up hills etc
Reply 6
Original post by jenigma
How do you treat a bee sting?

lick it? Doc leaves?
Reply 7
Original post by Student403
Trying to resist telling you horror stories

i don't really get scared of things too much depending on how i feel
i don't really get scared of things too much depending on how i feel

No I meant like we had this one kid who got explosive diarrhoea for 2 days cause he stupidly tried street food :rofl:
Reply 9
No I meant like we had this one kid who got explosive diarrhoea for 2 days cause he stupidly tried street food :rofl:

LOL that sounds like fun, I've had a ring of fire before and it's not fun >.>
LOL that sounds like fun, I've had a ring of fire before and it's not fun >.>

:O :console:
Reply 11
:O :console:

:h:

Yo on my silver practice expedition I had to take a **** before the walk but I kept it in, worst mistake of my life, 7 hours of walking and I desperately needed a ****, I wanted to die
Reply 13
Original post by DoyouEden?
Yo on my silver practice expedition I had to take a **** before the walk but I kept it in, worst mistake of my life, 7 hours of walking and I desperately needed a ****, I wanted to die

yes this is one of the things i've learnt from experience and 4 things to do to prepare before you go on expeditions are to fap and take a poop and shower if you want, possibly eat a ton the night before if you know you're going to a campsite with toilets there.

On gold practise for the 1 night you do wild camping they tell you to bring a trowel and biodegradable toilet paper. But i'm taking a massive poop on the first night and when i get on the train back to school. I ain't doing no pooping in the wild, something might crawl up my butt o.o. Also my digestive system works in mysterious ways....
lick it? Doc leaves?

You were right the first time.
Reply 15
Original post by jenigma
You were right the first time.

oh.... i see
yes this is one of the things i've learnt from experience and 4 things to do to prepare before you go on expeditions are to fap and take a poop and shower if you want, possibly eat a ton the night before if you know you're going to a campsite with toilets there.

On gold practise for the 1 night you do wild camping they tell you to bring a trowel and biodegradable toilet paper. But i'm taking a massive poop on the first night and when i get on the train back to school. I ain't doing no pooping in the wild, something might crawl up my butt o.o. Also my digestive system works in mysterious ways....

Hahaha damn, I think I'll just try to take a **** before the walk and not drink too much water so I dont have to pee often and lol have fun in your wild camping! That seems fun but very tough too
Reply 17
Hahaha damn, I think I'll just try to take a **** before the walk and not drink too much water so I dont have to pee often and lol have fun in your wild camping! That seems fun but very tough too

no no taking a pee is fine but dropping the brown one is a bad idea especially when you don't have a toilet.
wild camping will probably kill me since i can't use unlimited water :/

i've even brought a 2 l bottle aswell as my 2 water bottles for drinking from just so that i have enough water to cook with etc all that. Who needs water purification tablets when you can buy a bottle of cola for 20p from Sainsburys then empty it drink it do whatever you want then fill it with water :biggrin:
(edited 8 years ago)
no no taking a pee is fine but dropping the brown one is a bad idea especially when you don't have a toilet.
wild camping will probably kill me since i can't use unlimited water :/

Are you a male or female? Can't tell xD Cause it's hard for females to pee in the wild imo I just dont feel comfortable peeing in bushes loool and yeah good luck for your wild camping!
Reply 19
Are you a male or female? Can't tell xD Cause it's hard for females to pee in the wild imo I just dont feel comfortable peeing in bushes loool and yeah good luck for your wild camping!

i have a ding dong

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending