The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

NTU - Gill street north

Decided to make a thread as I can't find anyone in my block , I'm staying in A122

Scroll to see replies

Hey! I'm in that block and same floor!
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by thehungarian
Hey! I'm in that block and same floor!

What are you going to be studying ?
Original post by jasbirrrr
What are you going to be studying ?

Bs. Psychology :smile: What about you? So nice to finally find someone in that block!
Reply 4
Bs. Psychology :smile: What about you? So nice to finally find someone in that block!

Awwh I bet that will be interesting :smile: I'm going to be studying law :smile: Same !! I have been trying to find someone in that block for ages
Awwh I bet that will be interesting :smile: I'm going to be studying law :smile: Same !! I have been trying to find someone in that block for ages

Law sounds great as well! The accommodation is sold out so our block mates? or whatever are somewhere out there. Looking forward to meeting all of you :smile:
Reply 6
Law sounds great as well! The accommodation is sold out so our block mates? or whatever are somewhere out there. Looking forward to meeting all of you :smile:

Yeah that's what I thought ? because i got the last room that was available when i looked , so I thought I would easily be able to find people in the same block , You on the bottom floor ? i tried to get top but it sold fast. Same tbh :smile:
Yeah that's what I thought ? because i got the last room that was available when i looked , so I thought I would easily be able to find people in the same block , You on the bottom floor ? i tried to get top but it sold fast. Same tbh :smile:

Yes, I am bottom floor :smile: Ahh same I wanted to be on the upper floor! Im kind of concerned about our windows being street level but oh well... Honestly I'm just happy I have a place in accommodation because everything was sold out in minutes.
Reply 8
Yes, I am bottom floor :smile: Ahh same I wanted to be on the upper floor! Im kind of concerned about our windows being street level but oh well... Honestly I'm just happy I have a place in accommodation because everything was sold out in minutes.

omg same , but I'm glad I got gill street and en suite room , yeah I didn't think it would go as quickly as it did tbh aha.
Reply 9
I'm also in block A 🎉🎉
Original post by skmorris
I'm also in block A 🎉🎉

which floor? :redface:
Reply 11
which floor? :redface:

Room A244 👸🏽
Room A244 👸🏽

Ahhh lucky! What are you studying? :smile:
Anybody in block G?
Reply 14
Original post by DeanMcDonald
Anybody in block G?

I'm in block A , What are you going to study ?
Reply 15
Ahhh lucky! What are you studying? :smile:

Criminology 😊😊 how about you?
I'm in block A , What are you going to study ?

Widlife conservation, you?
Criminology 😊😊 how about you?

I almost chose that! Decided to take Psychology in the end :smile:
Reply 18
Original post by DeanMcDonald
Widlife conservation, you?

Awwh cool , I'm going to be doing law hopefully
Awwh cool , I'm going to be doing law hopefully

That's pretty cool, are you in the NTU facebook groups yet?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending