Original post by eleanorelodie
History rejection 💔💔💔
Posted from TSR Mobile

What were your grades like if you don't mind me asking
Reply 2222
History rejection 💔💔💔💔

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh bless you, it feels awful at first, still a bit upset and their "reason why" email doesn't make it any better. I hope you're ok!!❤️
Original post by AA10743
What were your grades like if you don't mind me asking

My as grades are AAAB and predicted A*AA

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SMer
Oh bless you, it feels awful at first, still a bit upset and their "reason why" email doesn't make it any better. I hope you're ok!!❤️

Thank you! It was a horrible moment when I first read it, my heart literally sank 💔but I'm looking on the bright side!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thank you! It was a horrible moment when I first read it, my heart literally sank 💔but I'm looking on the bright side!

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's a bad feeling, but life often requires us to change our plans. Disappointment hurts, but resilience will serve you longer.
If anyone has an offer for English and wants to be added to the facebook group chat, please message me
Original post by MechaWho
I'll be staying at home, and I'm sure there will be many others. No need to worry about that :smile:

Aw that's good to hear! It's just with durhams massive emphasis on first year students having to live at the colleges that was worrying me
Going Durham this coming Monday and staying at Greys college for the history post offer day on Tuesday
Reply 2229
Bit upset that they waited 5 months to reject me, would've been nice to not spend all this time thinking about it...
hey I've firmed durham for law at collingwood :smile: I'm going to visit monday-tuesday next week! anyone in a similar position to me?
Original post by ellawhite4686
hey I've firmed durham for law at collingwood :smile: I'm going to visit monday-tuesday next week! anyone in a similar position to me?

Hey I'm thinking about firming Durham for law! Going to decide after the visit mon-tues St Aidan's :smile:
Original post by bsmart96
Hey I'm thinking about firming Durham for law! Going to decide after the visit mon-tues St Aidan's :smile:

ah cool , where else do you have offers for? :smile: are you going to the morning/afternoon law talk on the tuesday?
If anyone has an offer for History and wants to be added to the facebook group chat, please message me

(if anyone is confused by the earlier post with English I am doing joint English and History)
ah cool , where else do you have offers for? :smile: are you going to the morning/afternoon law talk on the tuesday?

All my offers are Durham, UCL, Bristol, Newcastle, Liverpool, I'm going to the morning one :smile:
All my offers are Durham, UCL, Bristol, Newcastle, Liverpool, I'm going to the morning one :smile:

ah such a good choice of unis! yes also morning- are you in the durham law applicants Facebook group chat?
Who's a queens campus applicant?
ah such a good choice of unis! yes also morning- are you in the durham law applicants Facebook group chat?

No don't think so
No don't think so

would you like to be added? put a link to your facebook and ill add you :smile:
Original post by sm00
Bit upset that they waited 5 months to reject me, would've been nice to not spend all this time thinking about it...

Yes, my daughter is still waiting......it is very difficult reading all the posts by people about the post offer visits!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending