The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Accommodation for unconditional offers

Hi,
I've just accepted Nottingham Trent as my firm choice. I have been given an unconditional offer.
I know there was priority booking for unconditional offer holder that has not ended? just wondering when i will be able to book into the accommodation and is it likely that there will still be rooms available in all the halls? (I'm interested in Byron and Gill street south )

Thanks.
Zaira
Original post by Znunes94
Hi,
I've just accepted Nottingham Trent as my firm choice. I have been given an unconditional offer.
I know there was priority booking for unconditional offer holder that has not ended? just wondering when i will be able to book into the accommodation and is it likely that there will still be rooms available in all the halls? (I'm interested in Byron and Gill street south )

Thanks.
Zaira

Hi Zaira,

Accommodation booking opens for All firm offer-holders on Wednesday 16 March. Byron and Gill Street South are very popular halls, and get fully booked quite quickly, so I would recommend moving fast if you would like to live in these halls!

I hope this helps, and let me know if you have any more questions! :h:

Thanks,

Ellen
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Nottingham Trent University
Hi Zaira,

Accommodation booking opens for All firm offer-holders on Wednesday 16 March. Byron and Gill Street South are very popular halls, and get fully booked quite quickly, so I would recommend moving fast if you would like to live in these halls!

I hope this helps, and let me know if you have any more questions! :h:

Thanks,

Ellen

Hi Ellen,

Thanks for that ! I managed to book Byron yesterday as I had unconditional offer ! Glad as i heard it books up very quickly ! Are there any threads or Facebook groups where we can meet people on our course or find our flat mates?

Thanks,
Zaira
Original post by Znunes94
Hi Ellen,

Thanks for that ! I managed to book Byron yesterday as I had unconditional offer ! Glad as i heard it books up very quickly ! Are there any threads or Facebook groups where we can meet people on our course or find our flat mates?

Thanks,
Zaira

Hi Zaira,

Glad you got your accommodation sorted! :h:

The official Byron Facebook group is down below, it will be the best place for finding flatmates and you might meet other people who study your course:

Byron Facebook Group

I hope this helps and let me know if you have any more questions!

Thanks,

Ellen

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending