The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Amellia123
Haha I'm just so forgetful sometimes! :hugs:

Anwww That's cuuute :3 :hugs:
Original post by Hodor_van_Groot
I'm fabulous as always! A bit under the weather actually, but still farting rainbows and ****.

What about you?

haha good!! being fabulous is always ... well fabulous!! :biggrin:

aw no!! here's a hug :hugs:

yeah not too bad thanks!! I'm trying to do work but ermm not actually doing it hehe
Original post by CleverSquirrel
Dear friend, thank you for your kind gesture! I am looking forward to the Cranberry juice *jumps excitedly*

Thank you once again for the banishing of the heels,now Bob and Peter the Hobbits can use the disposed off heels. *bows down*
I shall leave for my quest now, and embark on my mission.. (It sounds like something from Pokemon, when you get sent out to find the legendary pokemons :lol:)

No worries at all, it is merely a simple effort to bring out the inner (wacky) warrior in all of us. I believe this quest is the most important one shall make in their lifetime. :u:

I have no doubt they will :rofl:
Good to hear! Don't forget to take the carton of cranberry juice with you! :tongue:

Haha yeah it does :lol:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SassKing13
Exactly that sort of thing :rofl:

Haha I'm just thinking of The Magnificent Seven now :rofl:

:lol:

I want to watch that film actually... I really like Westerns :tongue: :smile:
Ah, I'm glad :tongue: I'm okay thank you :smile: How has your day been? :smile:

Woo! That's great to hear :smile: meh, nothing too great before coming to this thread tbh. How about your day?
Aww Matrix don't cry! Its not me its :naughty: !!

Hope you have had a good day Matrix!! :hugs:

:cry: OK b...but it...it...follows me everywhere! It haunts me! What should I do? :frown:

Oooh fear not!!!
Matrix! No!

*throws you a crucifix to use against the emoji*

Yaaayy! Thanks SassKing!:hugs:
That take naughty emoji! :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

The naughty emoji of doom...

[video="youtube;LdLQf1Ef9Ns"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdLQf1Ef9Ns[/video]

[video="youtube;LdLQf1Ef9Ns"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdLQf1Ef9Ns[/video]

Haha :rofl:

Wow!!! I absolutely love the themetune! :ahee: I get way too excited whenever I hear it!!! :party: :woo:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123
Woo! That's great to hear :smile: meh, nothing too great before coming to this thread tbh. How about your day?

:cry: OK b...but it...it...follows me everywhere! It haunts me! What should I do? :frown:

Oooh fear not!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hmmm, sorry to hear that. Mine has been okay, fairly average really :tongue: Wasn't at College today.

:tongue: You need to throw water on it like in The Wizard Of Oz :rofl:
Haha :rofl:

Wow!!! I absolutely love the themetune! :ahee: I get way too excited whenever I hear it!!! :party: :woo:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's a great film :smile:
Matrix! No!

*throws you a crucifix to use against the emoji*

SassKing.... :naughty: is not a vampire :tongue:

I want to watch that film actually... I really like Westerns :tongue: :smile:

It is really really good! To be fair, all of Steve McQueen's films are awesome :tongue:

Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Anwww That's cuuute :3 :hugs:

Hahaha awww :hugs:
Hmmm, sorry to hear that. Mine has been okay, fairly average really :tongue: Wasn't at College today.

:tongue: You need to throw water on it like in The Wizard Of Oz :rofl:

Nothing too bad I guess. That's good! Haha, always nice to have a day off every now and again. :yep:

Oh my gosh! Fantastic idea - we should definitely do that. Haha can you imagine, the last thing it does is that naughty finger shake before it fizzes away :tongue: :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's a great film :smile:

Yeah it is! I really should watch it again some time soon. Hmm mental note taken :biggrin:

It is really really good! To be fair, all of Steve McQueen's films are awesome :tongue:

Well...:erm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oooh fear not!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Its like in that weird film I cant remember the name of :lol: (helpful I know) You need to be like Harry Potter is with Voldemort in the final film - tell it that it will never know what friendship is:rofl:

I was literally thinking of that when you sad Westerns.... :rofl:
Yeah it is! I really should watch it again some time soon. Hmm mental note taken :biggrin:

Well...:erm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't worry Matrix.... SassKing and Amellia are here for you :console:

No, but it is still the bringer of doom. It is so powerful that only religious means can defeat it. :tongue:

I've seen The Great Escape and a film of his called Nevada Smith. I still need to watch Bullitt :tongue:
Goooooooood Evening! Boys, Girls, Women and Men!!!!!!!!
I might get banned of TSR so! Our time is short:cry::cry::cry::cry2::cry2::cry2:
Original post by CleverSquirrel
haha good!! being fabulous is always ... well fabulous!! :biggrin:

aw no!! here's a hug :hugs:

yeah not too bad thanks!! I'm trying to do work but ermm not actually doing it hehe

'Being fabulous is always fabulous.' - Quote of 2k16, I can smell a Pulitzer for that one! :tongue:

haha thanks :hugs:

Tried hitting up Rihanna? She might be able to make you work work work work work....
No, but it is still the bringer of doom. It is so powerful that only religious means can defeat it. :tongue:

I've seen The Great Escape and a film of his called Nevada Smith. I still need to watch Bullitt :tongue:

But :naughty: is not a religious being SassKing.... God :tongue:

The Great Escape is brilliant! I like The Getaway and Papillon also (though I haven't watched them in a while).... and I keep meaning to watch Nevada Smith but never get round to it!! :tongue:

Latest