The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Amellia123
Its like in that weird film I cant remember the name of :lol: (helpful I know) You need to be like Harry Potter is with Voldemort in the final film - tell it that it will never know what friendship is:rofl:

I was literally thinking of that when you sad Westerns.... :rofl:

Original post by Matrix123
Nothing too bad I guess. That's good! Haha, always nice to have a day off every now and again. :yep:

Oh my gosh! Fantastic idea - we should definitely do that. Haha can you imagine, the last thing it does is that naughty finger shake before it fizzes away :tongue: :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

God :rofl: :lol:
Original post by SassKing13

Matrix and I full of awesome ideas as per :tongue: :lol:
But :naughty: is not a religious being SassKing.... God :tongue:

The Great Escape is brilliant! I like The Getaway and Papillon also (though I haven't watched them in a while).... and I keep meaning to watch Nevada Smith but never get round to it!! :tongue:

*Sigh* okay :colonhash: :tongue:

I've heard of Papillon. I need to watch it... I watched it quite a while ago :tongue: I love older films :smile:
*Sigh* okay :colonhash: :tongue:

I've heard of Papillon. I need to watch it... I watched it quite a while ago :tongue: I love older films :smile:

Ahahaha don't pull that face at me SassKing :naughty:

Its a brilliant film from when I can remember! And same - there aren't many modern films that I actually like (apart from the obvious star wars, LOTR and which ever other sci-fi film ive missed) :tongue: :smile:
Its like in that weird film I cant remember the name of :lol: (helpful I know) You need to be like Harry Potter is with Voldemort in the final film - tell it that it will never know what friendship is:rofl:

I was literally thinking of that when you sad Westerns.... :rofl:

That's for that awesome, mind blowing fact, Amellia...oh wait, there wasn't even one because you forgot the name. :colonhash:

:rofl: :lol:

HAHA that made me laugh so much!!! :lol:

Naughty, now it's just you and me. Neither one of us can greet others on this thread whilst the other shows up, and one of us is about to leave for good...
I already know who will be able to continue visiting this thread. Don't you get it? You won't be able to terrorise these poor TSR users again. I've been ready for this from the very beginning! :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ahahaha don't pull that face at me SassKing :naughty:

Its a brilliant film from when I can remember! And same - there aren't many modern films that I actually like (apart from the obvious star wars, LOTR and which ever other sci-fi film ive missed) :tongue: :smile:

Is this better? :colone:

:colone::colone::colone::colone::colone::colone:

:lol:

Yeah, same here actually :smile:
That's for that awesome, mind blowing fact, Amellia...oh wait, there wasn't even one because you forgot the name. :colonhash:

Naughty, now it's just you and me. Neither one of us can greet others on this thread whilst the other shows up, and one of us is about to leave for good...
I already know who will be able to continue visiting this thread. Don't you get it? You won't be able to terrorise these poor TSR users again. I've been ready for this from the very beginning! :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:rofl:

PRSOM :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Owww... sowwy Matrix :cry:

Ahahahaha okay I think :naughty: got the message from your heartfelt and meaningful speech
Original post by Boss_Rhythm
Goooooooood Evening! Boys, Girls, Women and Men!!!!!!!!

Hi! :smile:

Haha :rofl: :h:
Matrix and I full of awesome ideas as per :tongue: :lol:

Yup - SassKing is too! (As much as it may pain you to admit Amellia) :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

PRSOM :tongue:

Haha, thanks for the crucifix! It may have just worked!! :party:
Owww... sowwy Matrix :cry:

Ahahahaha okay I think :naughty: got the message from your heartfelt and meaningful speech

Awww :console:

Haha yay!!! Oh yes, it's hard to hold back on my emotions with issues as serious as this but naughty has only just started to understand the truth. :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha just thought I'd add it in in case she refuses :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is this better? :colone:

:colone::colone::colone::colone::colone::colone:

Yeah, same here actually :smile:

Don't you dare start using that smilie again! :colonhash: :lol:

:smile: For some reason - the ye olde days seem to be the best!
Don't you dare start using that smilie again! :colonhash: :lol:

:smile: For some reason - the ye olde days seem to be the best!

Don't pull that face at me, Amellia.

*Cough* :colone:

Yeah, I know what you mean! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Pffft that SassKing has nothing on Amellia :colonhash: How could you even tar us with the same brush...

Haha, thanks for the crucifix! It may have just worked!! :party:

Awww :console:

Haha yay!!! Oh yes, it's hard to hold back on my emotions with issues as serious as this but naughty has only just started to understand the truth. :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:rofl: Amellia feels your pain - looks like :naughty: has been officially outnumbered :tongue:
I'm getting so much work done. It's unbelievable.
Pffft that SassKing has nothing on Amellia :colonhash: How could you even tar us with the same brush...

:rofl: Amellia feels your pain - looks like :naughty: has been officially outnumbered :tongue:

Pfft :colonhash: Just know that the feeling is entirely mutual.

Don't pull that face at me, Amellia.

*Cough* :colone:

Yeah, I know what you mean! :smile:

SassKing you sneaky child - I mean King of (no) Kings :tongue:

Hey!! Not fair! :rofl: take that back young man... :colonhash:

Haha yep! :smile: good that you feel the same way about it (otherwise :naughty: would have had to have come back) :tongue:

Woah! *gasps* how could you Amellia? :eek:

Why is it backkkk? Just say naughty you dont need the emoji!!!! :unimpressed:

Sarcasm or real? I was going to reply:

Haha :rofl:

But then I thought if it was real, then that would seem quite mean... :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wow well done SassKing - I've done a whole 2 and half questions in the past 2 hours :tongue:

Pfft :colonhash: Just know that the feeling is entirely mutual.

Good :colonhash: cant have anyone on here thinking that we are actually friends :rofl:

Latest