The Student Room Group

What would your brutally honest dating profile say?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AJP98
That's my name, yes...?
Ahh, okay.

It really is your name? So you weren't creeped when I said it...:erm:
This is strange now lol
Reply 141
Original post by mrsjenner
It really is your name? So you weren't creeped when I said it...:erm:
This is strange now lol

Yes, it really is! :')
Original post by spv
@nucdev GOOOOO! I NEED to see this!

Spoiler

Lmao your Pipiben has already written it for me:
"I am short in height", "I have an unhealthy addiction of stealing butter out of the fridge when everyone is sleeping and therefore my weight gain calamity is beyond repairable." and "I can occasionally look like Baba RamDev when I let my hair breathe".
(The last bit ain't ACTUALLY true though lmao)

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 143
Original post by nucdev
x

Nope. I want your brutally honest one. Not pipibens for you.
Original post by spv
Nope. I want your brutally honest one. Not pipibens for you.

Apart from the last bit, it was pretty accurate though lol - accurate enough that I might just use that one day :lol:
I'd just change the last bit to "shorter version of Baba Ramdev's Dadhi (occasionally)" :laugh:
Proceed with caution.
Original post by nucdev
Lmao your Pipiben has already written it for me:
"I am short in height", "I have an unhealthy addiction of stealing butter out of the fridge when everyone is sleeping and therefore my weight gain calamity is beyond repairable." and "I can occasionally look like Baba RamDev when I let my hair breathe".
(The last bit ain't ACTUALLY true though lmao)

Spoiler

this describes me
Reply 147
Original post by nucdev
x

such a cop out but whatever...

Spoiler

Original post by shawtyb
this describes me

:five:

Original post by spv

Spoiler

Lol, I just cba to write one rn - maybe later. Still cracking up at your PM (2nd line) :lol:

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 149
Original post by nucdev

I don't mean to come off that way. Just the way it is. I'm passionate about the things I do. What's the point being a perpetual depressing cloud of angst.
Problems with anger, ridiculously stubborn, likes to cry over nothing a lot, eats weird stuff at the weirdest time, sleeps either too much or too little, likes dominos pizza, overly ambitious and unrealistic, likes home more than going out, laughs at everything and nothing and always tired of everything.
Original post by fire_and_ice
Problems with anger, ridiculously stubborn, likes to cry over nothing a lot, eats weird stuff at the weirdest time, sleeps either too much or too little, likes dominos pizza, overly ambitious and unrealistic, likes home more than going out, laughs at everything and nothing and always tired of everything.

You sound a lot like me :five:

Meh...... still good enough for Devdas, Paro :h:
Original post by Eternalflames
You sound a lot like me :five:

Ffs, idk why I'm saying this, but some idiot bought the oreos with peanut butter inside them and it's ****ing gross. Now I have to waste my time scooping it out and my milk won't be as cold.

Have a good evening!

Ffs, idk why I'm saying this, but some idiot bought the oreos with peanut butter inside them and it's ****ing gross. Now I have to waste my time scooping it out and my milk won't be as cold.

Have a good evening!

I want milk and biscuits now :frown: lol

You have a nice evening too! :biggrin:
Original post by nucdev
Meh...... still good enough for Devdas, Paro :h:

Aw tenks, Devdas. :five:

What would your brutally honest profile say?

Spoiler

Aw tenks, Devdas. :five:

What would your brutally honest profile say?

Spoiler

Np :five:

Posts 145 and 147.

Spoiler

Original post by nucdev
Np :five:

Posts 145 and 147.

Spoiler

Jesus, what is it with you and butter? How do you even like what? You just scoop some butter and eat it? :K:
Original post by spv

Spoiler

Love this :lol:
Jesus, what is it with you and butter? How do you even like what? You just scoop some butter and eat it? :K:

:rofl::rofl:
It's just a joke, but I won't deny I'm partial to some pure ghee :coma:

:lol:

Quick Reply

Latest