The Student Room Group

Jordan Bans Israelis From Buying Land

Scroll to see replies

Original post by I_Mir
The amount of land that the Israeli govt. has stolen from Palestine (any land that is outside of the boundaries agreed upon by both countries and the UN) is exponentially larger than any legally bought or sold land.

Why is Israel killing people, destroying homes and unlawfully and illegitimately taking land? And more importantly why is no one talking about it?

You haven't answered the question, there is surely a way to determine between land the Israeli's took by force and land the Israeli's purchased, maybe if the Palestinians can show title deeds to the land the Israelis have taken, we can take Israel to court and get this back.
Original post by Mahmoud X
You haven't answered the question, there is surely a way to determine between land the Israeli's took by force and land the Israeli's purchased, maybe if the Palestinians can show title deeds to the land the Israelis have taken, we can take Israel to court and get this back.

Good idea. Unfortunately, I doubt any court would give the Palestinians a fair trial. Everything is corrupt. Israel has many ties with many countries and institutions its likely they would have something to do with the judges final ruling. :frown:
Original post by I_Mir
Good idea. Unfortunately, I doubt any court would give the Palestinians a fair trial. Everything is corrupt. Israel has many ties with many countries and institutions its likely they would have something to do with the judges final ruling. :frown:

The global zionist control of the western nations, they're probably rubbing their hands together and smirking as we speak
Reply 23
Original post by I_Mir

This is completely unfounded. The ICJ have ruled against Israel on numerous occasions, to give one example.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending