The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Matrix123
That was awesome! :biggrin: you really aren't holding back with the songs :rofl:

Aww :hugs: I think he's wayyy more awesome than me

Hi, how are you? :smile:

Aww :console: how has your day been?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha :hugs: Hmm..... :tongue: You and SassKing are both equally awesome just in different ways :smile: :biggrin:
Original post by Amellia123
Teardrop Explodes are awesome :tongue: I will let @SassKing13 tell you about the tie in with them and The Bunnymen :smile:

Haha OK :wink:
Original post by SassKing13
Haha yes! :tongue: It's an awesome song! This studio version is very short compared to when they do it live though! They usually do a 6/7 minutes version! :biggrin:

[video="youtube;mDMDqOT1x7w"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDMDqOT1x7w[/video]

Oooh I'll watch that now! :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Good! Thanks Matrix!
Original post by Boss_Rhythm
I am not known as a convo starter. More of a guy in between adding to the convo!
Lets have a conversation about the weather, like real adults do! :hugs::thumbsup::tee::tea:

Hahaha yep!! :thumbsup: Do you mind me asking how old you are?
I have a lot of homework though!!! :eek: :yikes:
Haha :hugs: Hmm..... :tongue: You and SassKing are both equally awesome just in different ways :smile: :biggrin:

Awww thanks Amellia! You, as I'm sure you already know, are very awesome too!:smile:
Good! Thanks Matrix!

That's great to hear!
(What would you like me to call you? Boss_Rhythm? Boss? Rhythm? Or something else entirely? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hahaha yep!! :thumbsup: Do you mind me asking how old you are?

I don't mind! I am actually only 13!??!!!

Do my eyes deceive me? This cannot be :tongue:
(edited 8 years ago)
Just Rhythm is Fine!!
I have a lot of homework though!!! :eek: :yikes:

Ooh is that all due in tomorrow?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Awww thanks Amellia! You, as I'm sure you already know, are very awesome too!:smile:

That's great to hear!
(What would you like me to call you? Boss_Rhythm? Boss? Rhythm? Or something else entirely? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha its true :smile: and you are welcome! aww you are too kind Matrix :hugs:
Do my ears deceive me? This cannot be :tongue:

No, it would be your eyes :mmm:
And even then, they are not deceiving you :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ooh is that all due in tomorrow?

Posted from TSR Mobile

A lot of it yep! :work:
I don't mind! I am actually only 13!??!!!

Haha you're only 13?! Hmm I feel bad now because I'm 18 (though I probably don't act it) :lol:

Do my ears deceive me? This cannot be :tongue:

No SassKing they do not - Amellia did in fact just award you with a lovely compliment :tongue: :lol:
Original post by CleverSquirrel
hahaha very well said!!! maybe :wink:

you did not just quote Rihanna on me :rofl:
god i'm going to have that stuck in my head now!!! :unimpressed:haha

396005.png
Haha its true :smile: and you are welcome! aww you are too kind Matrix :hugs:

Yaay!!! TOO kind? Oh no! I must tone down my 'kindness' :hugs: :rofl: oh wait...I shouldn't have hugged you if I was going to be less kind
Dang it!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha you're only 13?! Hmm I feel bad now because I'm 18 (though I probably don't act it) :lol:

No SassKing they do not - Amellia did in fact just award you with a lovely compliment :tongue: :lol:

I feel so honoured :lol: :tongue:
A lot of it yep! :work:

Awww good luck! :hugs:
Original post by Hodor_van_Groot
396005.png

:lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
No, it would be your eyes And even then, they are not deceiving you Posted from TSR Mobile

:rofl: Ahaha I was going to say that but felt mean so deleted it :lol:Ahahahaha Matrix! :tongue:

Yaay!!! TOO kind? Oh no! I must tone down my 'kindness' :hugs: :rofl: oh wait...I shouldn't have hugged you if I was going to be less kind
Dang it!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha oh dear Matrix - you are now spreading the kindness to all corners on the TSR realm :lol: And please don't its lovely :hugs:
I feel so honoured :lol: :tongue:

So you should SassKing.... Amellia is most sparing with the compliments these days :lol: :tongue:

Latest