The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Amellia123
:rofl: Ahaha I was going to say that but felt mean so deleted it :lol:Ahahahaha Matrix! :tongue:

Haha oh dear Matrix - you are now spreading the kindness to all corners on the TSR realm :lol: And please don't its lovely :hugs:

Haha oops...I'm so confused...that was not kind then I was kind and tried to not be kind then it nearly worked and now I need to be kind again!

Haha oh well, I feel happier being kind :h:

Hugs all round! :grouphug:
:hugs:
:jumphug:

Awww thanks - you said it's lovely! Now you don't get a compliment like that from Amellia everyday! :tongue: :rofl:
Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Matrix123
Haha OK :wink:

Oooh I'll watch that now! :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cool, let me know when you've watched and I shall send one more song :tongue:

Re The Teardrop Explodes - the lead singer and the lead singer of The Bunnymen used to be in a band together, very early on, but then they left to form their respective bands. The lead singer of TTE actually sung a duet of sorts with the lead singer of The Bunnymen for The Bunnymen's debut single :smile: They've also both done different versions of a song called Read It in Books and they had (possibly still do... :tongue:) a bit of a rivalry :tongue: They both have big egos :rofl:
(edited 8 years ago)
Can One (That is Me!!!) learn of by heart a script from Google for an oral exam??? (Subject= English)
Original post by Hodor_van_Groot
396005.png

not cool dude...not cool :unimpressed:

haha:lol:
Haha oops...I'm so confused...that was not kind then I was kind and tried to not be kind then it nearly worked and now I need to be kind again!

Haha oh well, I feel happier being kind :h:

Hugs all round! :grouphug:
:jumphug:

Awww thanks - you said it's lovely! Now you don't get a compliment like that from Amellia everyday! :tongue: :rofl:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha aww Matrix you kind being :hugs: :h: yep!! :grouphugs:

Haha it is lovely! And no you don't :tongue: :rofl: :wink:
Original post by SassKing13
Cool, let me know when you've watched and I shall send one more song :tongue:

Re The Teardrop Explodes - the lead singer and the lead singer of The Bunnymen used to be in a band together, very early on, but then they left to form their respective bands. The lead singer of TTE actually sung a duet of sorts with the lead singer of The Bunnymen for The Bunnymen's debut single :smile: They've also both done different versions of a song called Read It in Books and they had (possibly still do... :tongue:) a bit of a rivalry :tongue: They both have big egos :rofl:

Just finished - wow! The reaction of the crowd is amazing and I've seen live videos of them before but they're fantastic live! But smoking on stage...:hand: :rofl:

Ahhh right. Why didn't I expect to learn so much about them? :tongue: Haha both have big egos...interesting :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CleverSquirrel
not cool dude...not cool :unimpressed:

haha:lol:

Do I see that you have profile picture now Squirrel? :ahee:
Original post by Boss_Rhythm
Can One (That is Me!!!) learn of by heart a script from Google for an oral exam??? (Subject= English)

Probably...depends how easy you find it to memorise information and what tgis script actually is

Posted from TSR Mobile
As in an analysis of a character of a book
Do I see that you have profile picture now Squirrel? :ahee:

hehehe yeah, the photographer took forever just to get my majestic hair flip right!
god photo shoots are looong :cool:

:rofl:
Haha aww Matrix you kind being :hugs: :h: yep!! :grouphugs:

Haha it is lovely! And no you don't :tongue: :rofl: :wink:

Another compliment! :woo: Yay! A hug in return! You can have an extra hug...great deal, right? :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Boss_Rhythm
As in an analysis of a character of a book

Ohhh. I'd say memorise key points if you're going to do that, then write it in your own words in the lesson/exam :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
hehehe yeah, the photographer took forever just to get my majestic hair flip right!

Hahahaha :lol: Omg did you remember to brush and condition your tail? :tongue: tell me about it - Simon takes forever to decide on what pose he wants to pull - Jeeeez what a girl :rofl:

Another compliment! :woo: Yay! A hug in return! You can have an extra hug...great deal, right? :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha yes okay deal Matrix :hugs: :woo: I suppose we just like to compliment each other too often :tongue:

:lol:

The photographer did a great job! But let's be honest...a squirrel as awesome as you can't be fully represented by a single image...you're way too cool for that to even work! :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hahahaha :lol: Omg did you remember to brush and condition your tail? :tongue: tell me about it - Simon takes forever to decide on what pose he wants to pull - Jeeeez what a girl :rofl:

Haha yes okay deal Matrix :hugs: :woo: I suppose we just like to compliment each other too often :tongue:

Haha :rofl: what a girl indeed :biggrin:

Haha I don't know if I should just carry on with the hugs or not :tongue:
Haha maybe...or is there such thing as complimenting too often? Oooooh :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha :rofl: what a girl indeed :biggrin:

Haha I don't know if I should just carry on with the hugs or not :tongue:
Haha maybe...or is there such thing as complimenting too often? Oooooh :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ikr God Simon can be so high maintenance sometimes :tongue: :biggrin:

Haha I don't mind - I am doing because I think that the hug smilie is quite cute :hugs:

I think so - we just have to hope it doesn't come across as being creepy -or we will be accused of having 'a thing' again! :tongue:

of-course i did!!

I had to condition and moisturise to make it look flawless!! though i think it may have gotten frostbite!!! We went to the North Pole on my yellow jet for this so yeah *tail flick* :cool: it was cool

omg tell me about it, he takes FOREVER!! what can i say, squirrels a natural :cool:

Ohhh. I'd say memorise key points if you're going to do that, then write it in your own words in the lesson/exam :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It is oral, so I need to be able to learn it off by heart at home and speak it out loud. They will not receive a copy of this however. That is a very big plus point...!
:lol:

The photographer did a great job! But let's be honest...a squirrel as awesome as you can't be fully represented by a single image...you're way too cool for that to even work! :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

aww thanks Matrix :hugs:

hmm that is true... i'm too cool for......school.. :cool:

a full photoshoot may just be needed......:rofl:
Ikr God Simon can be so high maintenance sometimes :tongue: :biggrin:

Haha I don't mind - I am doing because I think that the hug smilie is quite cute :hugs:

I think so - we just have to hope it doesn't come across as being creepy -or we will be accused of having 'a thing' again! :tongue:

Haha :rofl:

Awww fair enough:hugs:

Haha oh yeah! I have to say, I laughed so much at that! :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest